Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this a dogpill ? I'm not sure.

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I would feel stupid if I were admitting feeling envious of dogs, but parts of myself can't help it.

Dogs have this for them that they have no dignity. They look up to humans as gods so they don't mind relying entirely on them.

The thing is : dogs are domesticated wolves, and wolves are pack animals. In the pack, there is the alpha couple and all other wolves are submissive to it.

Men have selectively bred dogs to exploit and increase this submissive tendency. As a result we get an animal that has no dignity : he would never reject help from a human, unlike a human who could say, for instance, "I can fend for myself, thanks".

Maybe that is why those who hate us sometimes call us "failed narcissist", they think having dignity is being narcissistic.

He is a doglet so he won't get pussy

He'll fuck Stacy's hole in the future

I find it kind of hot when women tongue kiss dogs, I'm not sure why. Not when they get knotted though, just when the insides of their mouths and tongues are getting licked and they really enjoy it.

Dogs have everything, you could be mostly any breed of dog (few exceptions) and have the easiest life. Laying around all day, eating and hanging out, constantly showered with love and affection by everyone. I envy a dog in those aspects but i dont entirely because we have shit like bigger brains and thumbs