Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there such a thing as an empathetic foid?*

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
*Dogs, dolphins and other mammals aside from man not included.

Yes.
But exceptions are pointless.

Not if you arent high tier normie, foids will laugh at your situations

No, her "empathy" will always have conditions

*Dogs, dolphins and other mammals aside from man not included.
Who cares, why you want a foids empathy either ways, it's childish

Tbh my older sister. A while back my best friend died, it was after his funeral and I was in the kitchen drinking a beer crying :feelsbadman: she walks in and sees me and she says aww don't cry [my name]. I take a long drink of my beer and tell her it's hard not to Imma miss him [my best friend]. And then she started crying too

foids only have empathy for chads (and even then, its not true empathy) or their own children. das it

Depends on what you mean by empathetic. There are some nice foids who don't treat you like trash but even the most ugly woman won't understand 1% of the pain the average man goes through

many foids think of themselves as empaths

because they are myopic, self-obsessed creatures, so they only care about others' emotions if it seems relevant to their own state. they don't care about the others, generally

but they aren't 'empathetic' to us, obviously