Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there still hope for him?

no, he need to create an account here

In SEA or as a betabux maybe

Long midface=giga over

Longs younger

Holy asymmetrical eyes

He should mix his terrible pig genes with an Asian and create the ultimate incel

how the fuck do these reddit nigger faggots rate this guy a sub 5? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: this nigger moggs me tbh, the only thing that I have going on for me compared to him is my age :shock::shock::shock::shock: giga ovER :reeeeee:

Yes he does, you don’t know what I look like.
2AB6796F 9B8B 4A4C 997C 4769D2702417

why are you asking if there's still hope for him? he never said he was a virgin :feelssus:

I thought spamming pics of users wasn’t allowed @CCPcel @Komesarj89
How am I spamming pics of users when you just said that that wasn’t you :feelskek::feelsclown::feelskek::feelsclown:

mogs tf outta me, i would say mid tier normie

Yes it is. You’re saying it’s a pic of a user here(me) and spamming it all the time. Whether it is or not you should be given a warning.
Yes so your a cuck that needs jannies to fight your battles, Sad!

It’s not me cause when I look in the mirror I see a completely different person compared to the image you posted.
That’s your problem not mine.

t’s not me cause when I look in the mirror I see a completely different person compared to the image you poste
Better or worse?:feelswhat:

You’re an annoying idiot who keeps spamming that pic. If I started bragging about some shit you’d start calling the jannies too so i don’t wanna hear it:feelshaha:
Yeah I’d rather get banned for exposing you than get banned for being a fakecel braggart like you :feelsclown:

long midface of death. long enough to start a plane on.. beta soy aura, women hate it... 4/10 because of a decent jaw and overall presentation isnt too subhuman. still mostly over.

looks younger. should pretend he's 18 and lolimax with a 12 year old (less refined taste, you mog her classmates) :feelshmm:

Mogs me ffs.

Wish I had his hair and eye color