Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there someone for everyone ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
does it get better or are we destned to die alone (rope)

it doesn't get better, it actually gets worse

its over, it never even began

it's a declining line , no peaks

i'm speaking for myself

"Someone for everyone" is an artefact of the monogamy era.

No

Unless you run JBW in Asia:feelsmusic:

No, taking into account that women would rather be chads 20. hole, lesbian or crazy cat lady than be with low tier normie.

No, taking into account that women would rather be chads 20. hole, lesbian or crazy cat lady than be with low tier normie.
we can't keep living like this i can't accept this realiy

we can't keep living like this i can't accept this realiy
Not much you can do, only option for ugly male is to get rich and betabuxx some woman that chooses to settle down which is starting to be more rare.

Not much you can do, only option for ugly male is to get rich and betabuxx some woman that chooses to settle down which is starting to be more rare.
no i refuse bro i want something real and a happu family life but it's seems like its impossible so suicide seems like the only option

no i refuse bro i want something real and a happu family life but it's seems like its impossible so suicide seems like the only option
I dont know, coping seem to be the only option left. All families i know are dysfunctional, they cheat, fight, divorce, then get back together, im not sure happy family is option for anyone.

Everything becomes much worse once you hit the age of 30. Until that time enjoy your life to the fullest

You already know the answer OP

There's a shitty life for every incel. :blackpill:

ofc not. Its biology. Undiserable males are supposed to die and not spread their genes:feelsbadman: