Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there really a "slavpill"?

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
I've seen several posts on the forum about how Slavic men supposedly have their own blackpill of realizing that JBW works better for Western European men, especially Nordics, compared to Slavs. Even if this were true, that ethnic women can somehow tell if a guy is a Slav and that lowers his value, wouldn't that only be true in Western influenced ethnic countries? In other words, yeah maybe South America, Africa and SEA have more of an affinity for Western European faces due to colonialism, but isn't being a white Slav a huge advantage in former Soviet countries like in Central Asia? Couldn't a Russian pull JBW in Kazakhstan or something? Also, aren't Russians largely genetically the same as Nordics anyway? I thought Russia itself was founded as a Viking colony.

@vic624
"slavs" who can pull of JBW game have heavy germanic mixture

I've seen several posts on the forum about how Slavic men supposedly have their own blackpill of realizing that JBW works better for Western European men, especially Nordics, compared to Slavs. Even if this were true, that ethnic women can somehow tell if a guy is a Slav and that lowers his value, wouldn't that only be true in Western influenced ethnic countries? In other words, yeah maybe South America, Africa and SEA have more of an affinity for Western European faces due to colonialism, but isn't being a white Slav a huge advantage in former Soviet countries like in Central Asia? Couldn't a Russian pull JBW in Kazakhstan or something? Also, aren't Russians largely genetically the same as Nordics anyway? I thought Russia itself was founded as a Viking colony.
No as Slavs are not a race or even a people but a linguistical group. Serbs and Croats do not look like Russians on average and Poles do not look like or have a culture related to Bulgarians.
"Slavic race"=East Baltid race, mostly found in Russia,Ukraine and the baltic countries.

No as Slavs are not a race or even a people but a linguistical group. Serbs and Croats do not look like Russians on average and Poles do not look like or have a culture related to Bulgarians.
"Slavic race"=East Baltid race, mostly found in Russia,Ukraine and the baltic countries.

Thanks for the specifics. So what is the group of Slavic language speakers who may find trouble attempting JBW strategy?
@vic624
"slavs" who can pull of JBW game have heavy germanic mixture

Shouldn't that be most of them though?

Thanks for the specifics. So what is the group of Slavic language speakers who may find trouble attempting JBW strategy?

Shouldn't that be most of them though?
I don't for one second believe in JBW but I will admit that the number one chad will most likely be a white guy, but he is like less than 1% of all white people let alone mankind.
Many eastern European peoples are peasent societies or came very recently from such backrounds, peasents seem to be short and stocky, have less attractive feautures and have manners that are seen as backwards, all white people have such communities but eastern Europe, for historical reasons, has had less changes in modern times than the West.
If JBW means "white" as in western than southern Slavs would be the number one goup you would apply this idiocracy on to but ofcourse they also have that "mediterranean charm" of southern Europeans in general, so this also makes no sense.

In some ways because Russians are much more "macho" than English or Germans they might even come off slightly better(I know, the JBW people will come on to me now but does not matter one second in reality).

Just be a different race in Slavland and you succeed.

Just don't be Slav theory is legit in Eastern Europe

Slavs tend to have features that are not attractive to women because the ideal of modern beauty is Nordic/Germanic Westerner (plus darker people with similar bone structure) which is pushed down our throats by degenerate West.

Not all Slavs have those "Slavic" features but a lot of them do.

IMO Slavpill also includes economic and social issues, such as Slavs not having enough money to run exotic "game" in SEA, the societies collapsing, women being exposed to Western ideals and prefering foreing men to Slavs etc.

There are a lot of Slavs who are moggers and are good looking, but slavpill is legit for a lot of Slavic incels.

Slavs/Eastern Europeans just face a bit different problems than Western whites. This is why "slavpill", because as a Slav you can't "cope" in similar ways that white Western people do most of the time.

Russia is multicultural just as USA. Russian is not just Moscow. There are whites and asians. But yeah, slavs as white as nordics.

I am afraid central asia women are not the same as noodlewhores. So I don't think JBW suitable for Kazakhstan.

Just for your consideration slav women like ethnic men because ethnic men seems exotic (slav countries are mostly white) for them and slav men usually are broke. But of course, if you are incel, you will be incel everywhere.

yea slavpill is brutal they are ugly mongrels

Just don't be Slav theory is legit in Eastern Europe

Their fucking fault for not taking care of their bloody health

Russia is multicultural just as USA.

It's funny, in American high school we learn about Alexis Detoqueville and how he saw similarities in the trajectories of U.S. and Russia, writing in the early 1800s. Imo he was very accurate genetically speaking. If the average a Russian has mostly European genes with some Asiatic influence, that's becoming more and more common in the U.S. where there's already a lot of Asiatic admixture just from Amerinds, but then the wave of mestizos immigrating end up bleached more than even East Asians, since both Latino men and women intermix with whites. By like 2070 there might be a "burgerpill" for American whites.