Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there no greater fantasy than being a blackpilled chad?

F

Fuckcel

Officer
You literally could fuck with a women's mind and ego so fucking hard. Imagine being able to lead a women on and have the choice to use her for the whore she is or to break their ego by rejection. You could be out with a roastie/stacy and say that she isn't good enough for you and grab another one off the street right in front of them and walk away, just literally walk away and completely ignore them.

There is no greater joy than the idea of treating women the same way they treat an incel. Rejection for women is the ultimate insult.

That is my goal in 3-4 years lol

that's pretty much mgtow isn't it? idk so many acronyms. just learned what er was last week lol

I can think of a better fantasy:

Marrying a high school sweeheart virgin and being in love with her for the rest of my life. Far superior to acting like male scum.

To be a billionaire is the ultimate fantasy.

This is the ultimate goal I fucking wish I could ascend to at least a chadlite so I could do this

Blackpilled Chad

Is such a thing even possible when women treat him like a God?

lol you can't make a chad you can only be born a chad. So unless you are going to be reborn forget about it
Puberty is an odd thing. I am still growing and my face is still changing, and it will most likely keep doing that for a few years, I already hit chadlite, so chad could happen. I am called "Chad with a 5 head" cus all most all of my features are good, with the exseption of my horrible hairline and forehead.

Puberty is an odd thing. I am still growing and my face is still changing, and it will most likely keep doing that for a few years, I already hit chadlite, so chad could happen. I am called "Chad with a 5 head" cus all most all of my features are good, with the exseption of my horrible hairline and forehead.
pics??

I am 16, and only hit puberty at end of 15-16. My face is changing, and I think it is a lie that chads are born, they can also be made via puberty and growing older at 15-20, and I am now already like chadlite. Before puberty I was incel trash,so I come here Is a blackpilled normie that hates the world for what it put me through for my first 15 years.

wow underage and "chadlite"......

FAKECEL OUT!!! MODS DO YOUR JOBS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's pretty much mgtow isn't it? idk so many acronyms. just learned what er was last week lol

No, mgtow needs to change their acronym to IID, incels in denial

wow underage and "chadlite"......

FAKECEL OUT!!! MODS DO YOUR JOBS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bitch, first up I never claimed incel, look at my old post. Untill age 14 I was super ugly, and then hit puberty, then people treated me differently. (I still got depression and shit tho from that time frame of my life). That shit made me super blackpilled before I ever knew what blackpilled even was. I sometimes will post incel stories from my school. (like the fucker who got made fun of for being shorter than a girl by a teacher in a college). Otherwise I am just a blackpilld normie now, and this is a great place to get anger out at the world. Mostly I just feel bad for the people on here who never got a chance to be anything more than ugly. But I do vow If I do one day become chad to fuck with people on you guy's behalf.

Is there no greater fantasy than being a blackpilled chad?

Yes there is, being a black pilled incel getting his ultimate revenge on society, I'm talking some global scale fuckery, and nothing as simple as a mass shooting, something more like spreading a plague that makes males impotent and you get to slowly watch the human race go extinct for daring to exclude you from the gene pool

I could probably masturbate with my eyes closed if I achieved something like that, existence itself would be arousing with such a magnificent revenge.

I can think of a better fantasy:

Marrying a high school sweeheart virgin and being in love with her for the rest of my life. Far superior to acting like male scum.
No, having her as a slave would be ideal. Love is for cucks.

Having an innocent qt Japanese wife that loves you and is loyal

This is an extremely rare case and it only happens if the guy is a total savage/alpha as fuck. Most men are betas or worse and do a complete 180 when a bitch shows a hint of kindness.

Chad has no reason to be blackpilled when both the red pill and the blue pill benefits him.

Bragging scum

Bitch, first up I never claimed incel, look at my old post. Untill age 14 I was super ugly, and then hit puberty, then people treated me differently. (I still got depression and shit tho from that time frame of my life). That shit made me super blackpilled before I ever knew what blackpilled even was. I sometimes will post incel stories from my school. (like the fucker who got made fun of for being shorter than a girl by a teacher in a college). Otherwise I am just a blackpilld normie now, and this is a great place to get anger out at the world. Mostly I just feel bad for the people on here who never got a chance to be anything more than ugly. But I do vow If I do one day become chad to fuck with people on you guy's behalf.

Lmao first he said that he is chad lite and now normie. Low iq lookism fgt

Chads have no reason to be blackpilled since they're the winners in this situation.
If women love you, you'd have no reason to call them whores and hate them.

Chad has no reason to be blackpilled when both the red pill and the blue pill benefits him.

The blackpill is enlightening as fuck. If you don't want the blackpill then you are someone who thinks ignorance is bliss, ie cuck.

Chads have no reason to be blackpilled since they're the winners in this situation.
If women love you, you'd have no reason to call them whores and hate them.

A pile of shit is still a pile of shit. The blackpill is truth, knowing it is coming to acceptance with reality. If a chad seeks to avoid reality then they are just a beta fuck boi who will never be an alpha chad among chads. I'm sure the smartest chads are blackpilled and use that information to prevent them from getting fucked over by a psycho/golddigging bitch. Also boosts your give no fucks mentality that women crave from a chad, they want to be that girl that a chad wants since chad can get anyone, that makes femoids feel special. Literally a group of women will ask chad which one they think is the cutest because they only give a fuck about themselves and being number 1 by chad.

Dr Troy from the show Nip/Tuck.

It is still depressing honestly, to know all that attention is just for how you look

Yes there is, being a black pilled incel getting his ultimate revenge on society, I'm talking some global scale fuckery, and nothing as simple as a mass shooting, something more like spreading a plague that makes males impotent and you get to slowly watch the human race go extinct for daring to exclude you from the gene pool

I could probably masturbate with my eyes closed if I achieved something like that, existence itself would be arousing with such a magnificent revenge.

hehe I love the way you think

Bet there are enough blackpilled Chads.
Chad can take any pill he wants, it will still lead him to the succ somehow.

if i could switch bodies with a chad i wouldnt even care much about slaying. i would mainly use it to psychologically torture stacies and roasties through rejection and psychological abuse.

if i could switch bodies with a chad i wouldnt even care much about slaying. i would mainly use it to psychologically torture stacies and roasties through rejection and psychological abuse.

Vengeance is one hell of a drug.

aka a lookism user.... no thanks

Lookism is mainly Chad lites

Regular Chads and Giga Chads are too busy drowning in constant pussy to ever become a regular poster on a forum.

I think a blackpilled chad is a contradiction in terms

To be a billionaire is the ultimate fantasy.

I'm with this guy.

You can keep your "lifelong love" and all your chode fantasy bullshit.

Set yourself up a sugarbaby situation, pay her a few hundred a month, she will come over and suck your dick anytime you want.

Have 4-5 bitches like that on rotating speed dial.

hehe I love the way you think

Simply killing someone is a fools revenge, anyone whose actually thought about revenge for a while knows that it won't truly be satisfying enough, having you enemies survive and have to live through your punishment for years, having them regret having wronged you, unable to die, now that is true revenge. I hope one day I can experience this.

Simply killing someone is a fools revenge, anyone whose actually thought about revenge for a while knows that it won't truly be satisfying enough, having you enemies survive and have to live through your punishment for years, having them regret having wronged you, unable to die, now that is true revenge. I hope one day I can experience this.

Agreed. That's why I hope someone acidfaces my high school oneitis.

Agreed. That's why I hope someone acidfaces my high school oneitis.

You do it, but be smart about it, follow her for a while, learn her habits, especially night time habits, times where she is alone, then plan a day, its going to be like planning a rape, except its going to be way easier, because instead of having to worry about 100+ thrusts of your waist, you only have to execute one thrust of your hand.

Well ironically I just realized its kinda unsafe for you to do it now since you posted about it, you I.P. Address is probably registered on this site in some way in data collection, so if anyone would suspect you of this, if you are being inspected by the police, a few quick searches through your internet history will get you locked up.

Don't worry man, I may just be a crazy dreamer with something big I have planned, but if I'm not, and I can get this shit to actually work, the term "Beta Uprising" is going to mean something entirely different, we will all awaken to the day where we can masturbate with our eyes closed lol, and that day will stretch on for decades, the schadenfreude will be endless.

Last edited:
It's possible for Chads to be blackpilled but usually they aren't reflective enough to realize the truth