Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there like a tinder for ugly people of the bottom 80% of men?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Someone more socially astute than me please have this guy make an account here.

No. i've never gotten a date off of there and i would consider myself average looking. not sure what the ladies are looking for on there but it's not the average dude!

Took them long to realize?

What a stupid question lmao. Why would ANY foid go to that tinder to begin with? :lul:

We should get r/femcels to make one and call it inkeldr.

Chad or chadlite will show up and dominate

lmao i remember the days of trying to look up different dating sites to try to find somewhere i could have a chance, there is NONE

this dude will soon wake up

You would just end up with an 80:20 rule inside the 80:20 rule.

Someone more socially astute than me please have this guy make an account here.

Notice how he fucked himself with the word "anti social" in which the drones targeted that instead of address the real issue of rampant lookism on tinder.

Notice how he fucked himself with the word "anti social" in which the drones targeted that instead of address the real issue of rampant lookism on tinder.
Just be confident bro

People will do whatever to grasp at straws to avoid the truth. That's why they search so hard for something to blame ugly guys for, because they can't handle the obvious and simple truth that's staring them in the face. It's a reality too painful for them to accept.

Screenshot 20190616 053423
Screenshot 20190616 053343
Screenshot 20190616 053547

Enough said really. Made my point.

Ps the ones who sprouted :bluepill: crap are the ones who were doing karma farming no doubt.
People will do whatever to grasp at straws to avoid the truth. That's why they search so hard for something to blame ugly guys for, because they can't handle the obvious and simple truth that's staring them in the face. It's a reality too painful for them to accept.

I've noticed.

Ugly men are fucked, it’s over for us. 50 years ago we’d all have had found a Becky to settle down with at Church or some social function. She would have settled because she had maybe a handful of choices and no online network to find Chad’s.

Now Western society is collapsing and social interaction at work or bars is impossible unless you are a mouth breathing progressive.

We are fucked.

Of course fucking retards telling hin to fix his personality.

What a stupid question lmao. Why would ANY foid go to that tinder to begin with? :lul:
Can you imagine? I guess if a woman strictly wanted to be worshiped and get money out of men they may join an 'ugly-man tinder.' A fifty year old morbidly obese whore with no teeth getting told she's beautiful by hundreds of horny, lonely guys. Cheezus Christ, that's about where we're at now anyway.

Poor? Alone? No hope of things ever changing? It's post monogamy world.
To be honest I cannot imagine a time I would ever get women. Even if I were arrange-married my bride would run away or kill herself or something 'cause I'm such an ugly weirdo.

Last edited:
holy fucking shit the coping on that subreddit is so strong. Blue pilled advice and retarded holes spewing paragraphs of useless dibble about fixing their personalities. GETTING A NEW FUCKING HOBBY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE ME LESS UGLY YOU STUPID FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there is no place in this world for what foids perceive as genetic trash

lmao i remember the days of trying to look up different dating sites to try to find somewhere i could have a chance, there is NONE

fakecel if you didn't also try the disabled dating club.

just get arranged marriage already bro

“I’m 19 male antisocial”

Fakecel

“before my parents arrange my marriage”

Actually, this is what all curries are like. “I am incel because I never had bobs and vagene from 19 year old 10/10 blonde Stacy and I will need to wait until I’m 21 to get my arranged marriage which is guaranteed to give me an obedient non-feminist wife forever oh poor me I am a truecel”

Last edited:
There actually is such an app

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Dude my elo on tinder is fucked I get no matches, I must have been swiping wrong"
"I think I don't show up on people's feeds I don't even get likes"
"Maybe I should buy the tinder boost or go to a paid dating site"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That would be worse than normal Tinder millions of men competing for 10 foids

What foid would use the "ugly" tinder?
No. They want Chad and all foids no matter how ugly on the surface believe that they are entitled to Chad and no less.

Tinder for incels and cute young girls, only that would interest me

Just be confident and social on a dating app where your success is entirely based on looks.
They deny that lookism is a thing, then say not to use dating apps because it's not a representation of real life :lul:

Yet many thugs bed many women with their "anti social" personality lol.

I bet I wouldn't get a single match there either,besides remember that foids behave like a hivemind,they all use the same app/sites so anything slightly uncommon will be devoid of them.