Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there infiltration?

N

NewcelAug2019

Banned
-
I want to counter some of the cucked speech that I'm seeing from some of the new users. Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but it seems to me that there is a new wave of brand new users, soon after the bbc incel video was released. These new users seem to be saying some very bluepilled things, and I'm worried that they are bad actors trying to infiltrate this discussion community.
Whether its is a coordinated attack, or we just have too many new cucks, according to O'Sullivan's law, if we don't make and apply rules to counter these cucks, we will be overrun by these cucks.

The same thing happened with r9k on 4chan. I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with r9k, but it was a de facto incel discussion community that was infiltrated over a period of time back in 2016-2017 and now r9k is basically permanently spammed with bluepill and homosexual content.

I've been part of these various incel-tier communities for years, so I really don't want to see this forum suffer the same demise.

Its just hidden bluepillers spewing indirect bluepills and the occasional humblebrag that SOMEHOW goes un-noticed. And maybe some bait threads here and there.

whos alt are you?

An idea I had would be to enforce a quality of content rule for the main incel discussion board. This would enhance the experience of the website, encourage critical thinking so that we aren't as susceptible to lies, and would require any infiltrator who did want to influence opinion, to make a greater investment to do so, which would have a discouraging effect.
This would mean no more two sentence threads saying
"hey guys, sometimes i feel like acuck. I would give up the blackpill just for a pityhug You ever feel that way too?"
Even if threads like that are genuine, the bluepilled beta talk encourages self destructiveness which will KILL us as a community. Call it cope, but we need to find a solution. I think that implicitly, we know that that is the point of this forum and ANY incel discussion. Why research the blackpill, why share the knowledge, why have the incel discussion if what we are doing isn't looking for a solution? It is.

I know that not everyone can be as high iq as @BlkPillPres, but everyone is capable of grammar, capitalization, etc. If you are going to post low effort BS, just do it on the offtopic board.
whos alt are you?
Guess

There's already no low effort posting in inceldom discussion

I want to counter some of the cucked speech that I'm seeing from some of the new users. Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but it seems to me that there is a new wave of brand new users, soon after the bbc incel video was released. These new users seem to be saying some very bluepilled things, and I'm worried that they are bad actors trying to infiltrate this discussion community.
Whether its is a coordinated attack, or we just have too many new cucks, according to O'Sullivan's law, if we don't make and apply rules to counter these cucks, we will be overrun by these cucks.

The same thing happened with r9k on 4chan. I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with r9k, but it was a de facto incel discussion community that was infiltrated over a period of time back in 2016-2017 and now r9k is basically permanently spammed with bluepill and homosexual content.

I've been part of these various incel-tier communities for years, so I really don't want to see this forum suffer the same demise.
Not everyone is blackpilled from the start and this site has no rule that says you have to be blackpilled. It's our job to enlighten them, if you see new or even old users writing bluepilled or feminist shit explain to them why they are wrong.

Too busy posting isabelle gifs on discord tbh
Screenshot 20190530 123637 Discord

Not everyone is blackpilled from the start and this site has no rule that says you have to be blackpilled. It's our job to enlighten them, if you see new or even old users writing bluepilled or feminist shit explain to them why they are wrong.
"Not everyone is blackpilled from the start"
Anyone who isn't blackpilled wouldn't consider themselves an incel and therefore wouldn't be allowed to be a user on this forum.
I would guess for most people, incels.co isn't their first stop on the redpill/blackpill journey, so there really is no excuse to be posting bluepilled lies.
I would say a typical journey is like this:
Vidya/4chan/nerdloserculture
->Redpill
-->mgtow/sandman/thewallcope
--->blackpill/incels.co
If anything, incels.co is the last stop. We really shouldn't tolerate bluepill.

"this site has no rule that says you have to be blackpilled"
If you're not an incel, you literally have to be.
"Blackpilled (Conditional): agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum"

"It's our job to enlighten them"
Says who? Why should it be our job to counter their misbeliefs or comfortable lies?

Last edited:
The mods know your main account, why would you bother with making an alt?

I've pretty much given up, its over for this forum, the mods are more worried about not getting banned than keeping the forum an actual incel forum, you know I got a 20% warning once for a thread, it then got deleted and in my inbox the reason for the warning was - "too much gatekeeping", and it was from Serge, when a mod is punishing you for gate keeping you really think he gives a fuck about screening out blue pillers, he wants those users to stay and for users like me to leave because its "safer for the site"

I've pretty much given up, its over for this forum, the mods are more worried about not getting banned than keeping the forum an actual incel forum, you know I got a 20% warning once for a thread, it then got deleted and in my inbox the reason for the warning was - "too much gatekeeping", and it was from Serge, when a mod is punishing you for gate keeping you really think he gives a fuck about screening out blue pillers, he wants those users to stay and for users like me to leave because its "safer for the site"
"No gatekeepers should be allowed on the site"

infectors , will always happen, parasites ( normies / cucks ) trying to find a new host ( us ) its inevitable , but i see some new users with like 70 posts or something that talk bluepill or defend woman , they need to get the fuck out of here

The mods know your main account, why would you bother with making an alt?
Are you going to tell me which alt you think I am and why? Still nobody has told me.

Also, to the mods, since you guys want to hide my posts, I'm not an alt. I still don't know why people think I'm an alt after only a few posts within a span of a few hours, which is why I'm asking. I didn't want to give away the fact that I'm not an alt, but I guess now I have to.
I've been lurking for about a year, so maybe that would make me seem like an alt?

Last edited:
MMODDDDSSSSS

I'm not an alt
Wow. That's eye opening. And you're one of the most high iq users too.
Serge is the head guy, right? What does 20% mean?

Why did they move this thread to off topic? It was in meta before

"Not everyone is blackpilled from the start"
Anyone who isn't blackpilled wouldn't consider themselves an incel and therefore wouldn't be allowed to be a user on this forum.
I would guess for most people, incels.co isn't their first stop on the redpill/blackpill journey, so there really is no excuse to be posting bluepilled lies.
I would say a typical journey is like this:
Vidya/4chan/nerdloserculture
->Redpill
-->mgtow/sandman/thewallcope
--->blackpill/incels.co
If anything, incels.co is the last stop. We really shouldn't tolerate bluepill.

"this site has no rule that says you have to be blackpilled"
If you're not an incel, you literally have to be.
"Blackpilled (Conditional): agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum"

"It's our job to enlighten them"
Says who? Why should it be our job to counter their misbeliefs or comfortable lies?
Some degree of blackpill is necessary to call yourself incel fair enough, when I said blackpill I didn't only mean lookism but everything else that people are delusional about. I should have said that not everyone is uncucked from the start and that there many new and old users with an attitude like "I can't get laid but it isn't really anybody's fault, nothing to do about it", that sort of thing is what I assumed you meant by "cucked speech". It is those I would rather enlighten than to ban, I think most people agree that spreading the blackpill is good.

Some degree of blackpill is necessary to call yourself incel fair enough, when I said blackpill I didn't only mean lookism but everything else that people are delusional about. I should have said that not everyone is uncucked from the start and that there many new and old users with an attitude like "I can't get laid but it isn't really anybody's fault, nothing to do about it", that sort of thing is what I assumed you meant by "cucked speech". It is those I would rather enlighten than to ban, I think most people agree that spreading the blackpill is good.
I see what you mean.

yes theres cucks always on here