Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there bigger cliche than worshipping native americans on american liberal left

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
424529552_725609553093490_2666381152079682668_n.jpg
408500396_222575987546373_3776194586269198860_n.jpg

@DarkStar
@ChudMasterofBation
@thespanishcel
@based_meme

Whatever you say Cochise

It is indeed one of the biggest cliches from the social progressives, yes. I think ''the noble savage'' is a term associated with it.

Image 2024 07 15 072502949

Also proudweeb had a similar avi in the past, I thought you were him

White Americans are cucked by every race threw: “u did slavery”, “u stole our land” , “I had to move here because you invaded my country”

White Americans are cucked by every race threw: “u did slavery”, “u stole our land” , “I had to move here because you invaded my country”
Very true, that what 50 years of anti white propaganda does to mofos

Yup. Everyone in the states has a victim complex
Yep not long time ago i lurked black reddit spaces and r/aznidentity and in general ethnic reddit

They do this a LOT, victim complex

Yep not long time ago i lurked black reddit spaces and r/aznidentity and in general ethnic reddit

They do this a LOT, victim complex
It’s starting to happen in uk too . But they don’t have a reason, they just call you racist and beat you up for anything. They aren’t even oppressed here

It’s starting to happen in uk too . But they don’t have a reason, they just call you racist and beat you up for anything. They aren’t even oppressed here
How fucked up certain regions in UK are by them ? Like i know that London is planet of apes at this point but what about northern england, countryside, scotland, wales ?

I'm polish slavcel but i sympathize with UKcels on this regard cause very slowly non european appears here

Also what do you think of soyish anti british blaming ( Jokes about UK food, women )

How fucked up certain regions in UK are by them ? Like i know that London is planet of apes at this point but what about northern england, countryside, scotland, wales ?

I'm polish slavcel but i sympathize with UKcels on this regard cause very slowly non european appears here

Also what do you think of soyish anti british blaming ( Jokes about UK food, women )
1. Wales isn’t that fucked when I visit but I’m in Birmingham because there’s no work in wales
2. The English are so cucked. They are bend over backwards receiving a Pakistani wood.

They feel guilty about their ancestors killing most of them so they compensate with the Native worship

They feel guilty about their ancestors killing most of them so they compensate with the Native worship
Also you can claim benefits if you larp as an injun