Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there ANYTHING you could have done differently?

Is there ANYTHING you could have done differently to avoid this fate?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Is there ANYTHING you could have done differently to avoid this fate?

injected enough HGH to make Barry Bonds choke

HGH and better nutrition. Gynocomastia surgery. Less time in front of the computer, study harder to not dropout of highschool with no degree and no skills. To be honest those things don't appeal to the present me at all, but it's only because I lived in the skin of a socially rejected subhuman since day one.
It's all about personnality and taking deep cleansing showers with lavender soap anyway sweetie :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Get my frenelium snipped. I'm tongue tied (tongue can't get past my lips) so eating and talking has been hard my whole life. Maybe my jaw wouldn't have been so small if I got it fixed and my brain would work better.

In the nature vs nurture debate, I lean more towards nurture.

Like others have said, HGH and better nutrition growing up. Also, I would have gotten a weightlifting coach and started training much earlier around 14 years old.

yes, beginning to isolate myself at an even earlier stage

HGH, no circumcision. Better parents so I could have NT/normie maxxed in hs

There's nothing I could have done to not be born a curry

I don't know. There are things I could have done. Maybe be more NT, approach women, not fuck up my degree or career, not go neet for years. Enjoy life a bit more normie style, spend less time on on internet.

But can't tell how much of my neurosis and bad decisions come from my nature which was result of an environement outside of my control.
. Better parents so I could have NT/normie maxxed in hs
Lol parents are not something you can control or do something about it.