Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there anything worse than pdaphiles?

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I, for now, still have carrerhope and will to try things out before LDARmaxxing and before I eventually crumble I will envy NEETS that don't have to suffer trauma caused by retarded normies. For me it's becoming harder and harder to tolerate them with every passing day. Last week it was foid squirming noises in the dorm corridor while I was trying to fall asleep. And every day it is some form of mingling in technical school corridors or while I have to wait in line at cafeteria. I'm starting to really feel for jannies, McCucks, security guards and other public jobs trying to make just above minimum wage while having to endure normie faggotry whole day.
But I digress the point was that I was a retard hoping that if I'm not in dorms or technical or outside I could atleast peacefully play my 2D strategy game in train.. Right..?
OFCOURSE NOT BECAUSE JUST IN THIS TRAIN AND NOT ONE BEFORE OR AFTER THAT, JUST IN THIS WAGON AND NOT THE OTHER 4 HAD TO BE 6"5 TALLFAG PDAPHILE SPEAKING BACK TO BACK IN CUTEFAGGOT WITH HIS GCUP FOID! I swear if there is God he is testing how much I can take before going ER. He was a victim wisely spending his karma saved up by enduring normie behavior for years. Crazy would be fentanyl addicted negro that shits in the NYC train. If anything ER was one of the brightest minds our world has to see and his long manifesto will continue to expose underlying societal issues most people are not even aware exist

women don't deserve to have rights :yes:

communists, bolshevists are in the same league ngl

Baby fuckers and baby killers

They're the highest on my list

jin-roh-anime.gif

The second highest are illegal organ traffickers/harvesters

7F8B59A72B3A3206EFCFB7E7F9BF5DF8517F1885

Last edited:
the one thing worse than pdaphiles are foids themselves

Doctors that perform abortions

Foids have 0 shame because they can fuck whenever they want with whoever they want.Shut down condom factories and abortions and everything will come to normal trust me

only sneir can understand this post

What's wrong with pedophiles

Pedophiles deserve eternal pain

.jpeg files > .pdf files

Larp without proof!