Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything worse than being mixed race?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I'm an everythingcel but when I think about it, most of my flaws come from being mixed race.
-Height: I'd be less likely to be a manlet if I wasn't birthed by my mother's short ethnic ass.
-Face: I wouldn't have nigger lips and my nose wouldn't look as large (maxillar recession) if my father had impregnated a white foid.
-Race: Fucking obvious.
I'm a sightcel, autistcel, framecel, dicklet but those are unrelated to race and part of my white father's shit stock, although autism and dickletdom would probably have solved by being a full white.

Btw, expressions such as "if I wasn't birthed by" and "if my father had impregnated" don't really make any sense since that would have spawned a completely different human being. I use them for ease of reading but I must tell the blackpill about them in this addendum.

220px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot 1

Race is cope

The only suiful is having a white dad while being non-white.

Chad has no race. Recombination decides your destiny.

i'm half white, 1/4 pashtun and 1/4 curry punjabi (white mom afghan/paki dad). it's not the worse in the world, it could be worse but it certainly isnt ideal (white is ideal). what's the other half of your mix OP?

also,
>I'm a sightcel, autistcel, framecel, dicklet but those are unrelated to race \
all of those besides autistcel are 100% race-related boyo

Last edited:
But its the same with having a chad dad and being incel so still no race included its about
L O O K S
O
O
K
S

i'm half white, 1/4 pashtun and 1/4 curry punjabi. it's not the worse in the world, it could be worse but it certainly isnt ideal (white is ideal). what's your mix OP?
Half white half Caribbean black.

How are your problems any different from those of full-blood ethnics? I'm also a manlet and have big lips.

Yeah there is . Try being the offspring of a a 70 dead corpse and a 40 mother in a third world country where cousin marriage is the norm (look up the effects of your parents age and its relation to autism).

Fuckin mutts need to stfu. You have the media behind your back creating propaganda day and night spreading the racemixing is hip now crap and promoting mixed races as the next ideal beauty standards. Race mixed fucks end up having both of best worlds or nothing at all. Trust me you're not here because you're mixed. You're here because no matter what your race is you inherited the worst genes possible. If anything being mixed is an advantage.

being a curry, lowest muscle mass percentage, weakest bone density, lowest lung capacity, and crazy feminist cunts taking over your country

Don't believe me check this out (4th or 5th answer down)

Last edited:
No homeland.
Ethnics who were raised and lived all of their lives in the west kind of have no homeland as well since they're culturally/mentally stuck between two worlds.
But what about the Carribbean? There's mulattos there if I'm correct so you probably wouldn't feel that left out there.

being mixed race sucks ass, but at least we have the chance to be Meeks tier. Also great muscle mass genetics if you're black-white or part native

I am luso-descendant, and 1/3 Sephardi.

Hi, Elliot Rodger here.

I'm an everythingcel but when I think about it, most of my flaws come from being mixed race.
-Height: I'd be less likely to be a manlet if I wasn't birthed by my mother's short ethnic ass.
-Face: I wouldn't have nigger lips and my nose wouldn't look as large (maxillar recession) if my father had impregnated a white foid.
-Race: Fucking obvious.
I'm a sightcel, autistcel, framecel, dicklet but those are unrelated to race and part of my white father's shit stock, although autism and dickletdom would probably have solved by being a full white.

Btw, expressions such as "if I wasn't birthed by" and "if my father had impregnated" don't really make any sense since that would have spawned a completely different human being. I use them for ease of reading but I must tell the blackpill about them in this addendum.
no bbc :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yeah man being mixed race is a curse