Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anything worse than being height mogged by femoids?

• Thread starter RippedRichandIncel
  • Start date
Are you going to plan to live in Netherlands forever, if I was capable of moving I would move to somewhere like Dubai
I'll most likely reside here for the rest of my life, yeah. I speak the language fluently. I get my education here. And I'm going to wageslave here. Kek.

Fucking kek, truecel status confirmed. I swear to god, this world has to be some sort of sick joke.
Fuaaark hahahaha I hate my life. Glad to have you here, a fellow truecel.

Why arent u so active anymore? Did you escaped inceldom?

Fuaaark hahahaha I hate my life. Glad to have you here, a fellow truecel.
I was banned from reddit two days ago, so I think this is where I'll stay.
Glad that there are some truecels still here

BUDDY, supposed average dutch height for males for ALL ETHNIC GROUPS (not whites alone) is 6ft. you are 4 inches away from 6ft. i would reckon average dutch height for a young white male is between 6'2-6'3. girls are not 6ft bud. YOU ARE SHORT. 5'9 is average in the US for all males, youre still below that.
I'm the one who lives here, not you. Plenty of girls are 6'. Just come here and get mogged.

Why arent u so active anymore? Did you escaped inceldom?
I was posting a lot on incel.life before it was shut down
Then I was on my on subreddit, which was a great truecel home, but that was shutdown 2 days ago.
Now I think this is the least cucked incel site.

I was banned from reddit two days ago, so I think this is where I'll stay.
Glad that there are some truecels still here
Reddit sucks anyway. And yep, I've got nowhere else to go, kek.

183 is 6ft

youre 5'8!! not even average height in the US. dutch girls are taller than US for sure, but man theyre not that fucking tall. youre just short

Thats 5'10,5 moron

I was posting a lot on incel.life before it was shut down
Then I was on my on subreddit, which was a great truecel home, but that was shutdown 2 days ago.
Now I think this is the least cucked incel site.

Lmfao what was the name of the sub did you have alot of members?

No, there is nothing worse. I'm 5'10 and there's two girls on my floor who are taller than me. FUCK

I'm the one who lives here, not you. Plenty of girls are 6'. Just come here and get mogged.
i have friends who live in gelre, and they are 6'3 and 6'4. they get mogged everyday by guys but maybe once a day by a girl not wearing heels

Lmfao what was the name of the sub did you have alot of members?
/r/incelibate

It gained about 800 subs in the three days it existed for, but was the most active sub for truecels. Almost all posts were from OGcels. it was good while it lasted

i have friends who live in gelre, and they are 6'3 and 6'4. they get mogged everyday by guys but maybe once a day by a girl not wearing heels
Yeah you're only getting mogged by 1 or 2 girls if you're 6'4", I was talking about if you're around 5'8" as a male.

/r/incelibate

It gained about 800 subs in the three days it existed for, but was the most active sub for truecels. Almost all posts were from OGcels. it was good while it lasted

Did they fled to this forum?? Give them an invite they have to compensate for the massive amount of fakecels on this forum

He said im 178 and you said you are 5 foot 8 gtfo go suck that bitch on youre pf
shit my bad i forgot to convert in inches i just say 178 in feet. clarify next time fag

Yeah you're only getting mogged by 1 or 2 girls if you're 6'4", I was talking about if you're around 5'8" as a male.
youre 5'10, still short in dutch. barely human in america

Did they fled to this forum?? Give them an invite they have to compensate for the massive amount of fakecels on this forum
I need to make a new account first. When I do i'll try get them over.

I'm 180cm and wear lifts. IDGAF. Women can wear makeup and sorts of methods to fraud their looks, I'm gonna wear lifts to look 6ft.

oh fuck, I hate that feel. I'm 5'9 so it does happen occasionally.

BUDDY, supposed average dutch height for males for ALL ETHNIC GROUPS (not whites alone) is 6ft. you are 4 inches away from 6ft. i would reckon average dutch height for a young white male is between 6'2-6'3. girls are not 6ft bud. YOU ARE SHORT. 5'9 is average in the US for all males, youre still below that.
Stop fucking bullshiting. He's 5'10, not 5'8. And stop talking to him like he's deformed or some shit.

I feel like a midget at 1,73

Stop fucking bullshiting. He's 5'10, not 5'8. And stop talking to him like he's deformed or some shit.
He’s on a forum for virgins

Shit the fuck up

I've been here longer than you, who are you fooling?
Look at my registration date, retard. And i was on r/incels as well. And being here long doesn't mean you're a truecel.

Look at my registration date, retard. And i was on r/incels as well. And being here long doesn't mean you're a truecel.

beat you by 2 days,

i was on r/incel

youre nothing kid