Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anything worse than being height mogged by femoids?

• Thread starter RippedRichandIncel
  • Start date
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
I swear every girl at my gym heightmogs me. Im a fully grown man but I feel like a 12 year old kid ffs. I barely even feel human when these femoids stand over me like this.

Is there a worse feeling than this? When females height mog me, which is all the time, I feel like killing myself right thERe and then

How tall are you ?
The sad thing is, I haven't measured. Frankly, I don't want to know. But I'm maybe the height of the average femoid. However. I'm probably shorter than most femoids my age.

There are some women taller than me but they look horrible.

The sad thing is, I haven't measured. Frankly, I don't want to know. But I'm maybe the height of the average femoid. However. I'm probably shorter than most femoids my age.
I thought you said you were 5 feet even a while ago?

5'4? youre so fucked

being ugly
Being ugly sucks, and yeah it's suicide fuel, but being legit heightmogged by femoids is like being kicked in the balls. It's a different sort of emotional pain

I thought you said you were 5 feet even a while ago?
Nah, I once made a joke post with the title : "I'm 5 foot 3 inches" and the body said "those are two separate measurements". I assume I'm low 5 feet though.

I live in the Netherlands where the average height for women is 171cm, which is 5'6", but at least 50% of girls are like 6' from what I can tell.

I live in the Netherlands where the average height for women is 171cm, which is 5'6", but at least 50% of girls are like 6' from what I can tell.
thats 100% not true

Nah, I once made a joke post with the title : "I'm 5 foot 3 inches" and the body said "those are two separate measurements". I assume I'm low 5 feet though.
Ah yeah, that was it lol.

Jesus christ. It's bad in London, there are a lot of tall girls, but even that doesn't come close to the netherlands. How have you survived so long

Probably something like this... It really fucking sucks. I feel like a child.
you are, im a full foot taller than you for reference, maybe see 3 guys taller than me in a day, i live in east coast usa. 6'4 is basically minimum height to be human in the netherlands

I can scarcely imagine how badly that muat suck. Short men are the joke of a cruel god.

Fuck, was at the uni gym today doing a few sets and this 6 foot 2 femoid walked past me. She not only heightmogged me at a measly 5 foot 9 but wrist, clavicle and skullmogged me into oblivion. Felt like dirt. I could pass as her little brother

5'6 is 168cm.

You mean 5'7

Why do you waste time lifting then?

Fuck, was at the uni gym today doing a few sets and this 6 foot 2 femoid walked past me. She not only heightmogged me at a measly 5 foot 9 but wris,t clavicle and skullmogged me into oblivion. Felt like dirt
There are a group of femoids in my gym who, despite being cardio bunnies, BRUTALLY framemog and heightmog me.

You know what the cruelest joke of all is? I've always found tall girls attractive

God is cracking the fuck up at my life.

Fuck, was at the uni gym today doing a few sets and this 6 foot 2 femoid walked past me. She not only heightmogged me at a measly 5 foot 9 but wris,t clavicle and skullmogged me into oblivion. Felt like dirt. I could pass as her little brother
There is some girls that skull mog me, JFL at my 23inch skull

thats 100% not true
What isn't? I live here dude, it's definitely true. I'm 178cm and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 girls on average. My source is a news article.

Jesus christ. It's bad in London, there are a lot of tall girls, but even that doesn't come close to the netherlands. How have you survived so long
I don't really care about height haha, it's all about the face for me.

Why do you waste time lifting then?
It makes me feel happy, the endorphins are hard to beat.

When I skip a day I feel like an even bigger piece of shit. I'm trying to expand my home gym atm, but that's a little hard architechtualy

There are a group of femoids in my gym who, despite being cardio bunnies, BRUTALLY framemog and heightmog me.

You know what the cruelest joke of all is? I've always found tall girls attractive

God is cracking the fuck up at my life.
TBH Why even go to the gym and lift?

I don't really care about height haha, it's all about the face for me.
IMO face matters far more for attractiveness, BUT in terms of feeling human, being this short is a real blow. I mean, I'm a 0-1/10 in both face and height, and it's the height that makes me feel inadequete, even though its the face that keeps me from relationships

Just get a home gym, your rich remember

What isn't? I live here dude, it's definitely true. I'm 178cm and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 girls on average. My source is a news article.
183 is 6ft

youre 5'8!! not even average height in the US. dutch girls are taller than US for sure, but man theyre not that fucking tall. youre just short

IMO face matters far more for attractiveness, BUT in terms of feeling human, being this short is a real blow. I mean, I'm a 0-1/10 in both face and height, and it's the height that makes me feel inadequete, even though its the face that keeps me from relationships
I get that. My face is honestly disgusting, I am practically deformed, SRS.

It's not that bad tbh. I like tall girls.

Just get a home gym, your rich remember
I have one, it's just not big. I'm planning a dig out to get a bigger one+pool, but it's hard in London

I get that. My face is honestly disgusting, I am practically deformed, SRS.
Same here bro. Even my skull shape is subhuman, there isn't a single feature of my face that's above a 2/10

This is very true. I always feel like a lesser specimen when interacting with people over 6 foot

183 is 6ft

youre 5'8!! not even average height in the US. dutch girls are taller than US for sure, but man theyre not that fucking tall. youre just short
They really are that tall, SRS. According to the same article, Dutch women and Dutch men are the tallest people in the world, so it's not crazy at all. Especially with my own experience.

What's your race op? I never remember you mentioning it

Same here bro. Even my skull shape is subhuman, there isn't a single feature of my face that's above a 2/10
It's over for us. My skull shape is odd, too. Have you seen Lex Luthor in Smallville? I have the same bone sticking out of my head, kek. Ok, not sticking out but you know what I mean.

They really are that tall, SRS. According to the same article, Dutch women and Dutch men are the tallest people in the world, so it's not crazy at all. Especially with my own experience.

Are you going to plan to live in Netherlands forever, if I was capable of moving I would move to somewhere like Dubai

BUDDY, supposed average dutch height for males for ALL ETHNIC GROUPS (not whites alone) is 6ft. you are 4 inches away from 6ft. i would reckon average dutch height for a young white male is between 6'2-6'3. girls are not 6ft bud. YOU ARE SHORT. 5'9 is average in the US for all males, youre still below that.

It's over for us. My skull shape is odd, too. Have you seen Lex Luthor in Smallville? I have the same bone sticking out of my head, kek. Ok, not sticking out but you know what I mean.
Lmao it's fucking over.

My skull protrudes out at the back, so if you rub it there's like this bone poking out, it makes it uncomfortable to rest my head on things. Like wtf how is it possible to be this flawed.

Lmao it's fucking over.

My skull protrudes out at the back, so if you rub it there's like this bone poking out, it makes it uncomfortable to rest my head on things. Like wtf how is it possible to be this flawed.
Kek, yeah, that's exactly what I have hahaha. It's over.

Kek, yeah, that's exactly what I have hahaha. It's over.

Fucking kek, truecel status confirmed. I swear to god, this world has to be some sort of sick joke.