Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there anything unhealthy about not leaving the house?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
if you are take vitamin D pills what are you missing? there are other health needs of going outside I believe

Last edited:
I´ve been shut down from the outside since 2015.
Until now i am doing pretty fine.

as long as you exercise still I don't see anything wrong with it

You'll get wrapped up in a negative feedback loop that will degrade your mental health.

Your social skills will deteriorate to the point you can't talk to people anymore, like me..I'm naturally very introverted, so the isolation isn't so bad, but it will fuck you up long term regardless.

Your social skills will deteriorate to the point you can't talk to people anymore, like me..I'm naturally very introverted, so the isolation isn't so bad, but it will fuck you up long term regardless.
well my social skills are non existent, I never could speak to people

When you sit around in you’re house all day eventually you will start to decay in mind and body. Of course as incels most of us were already doing that

You will be even more of a mentalcel if you are already.

It's ok if you keep doing exercise i think but mostly i see it as bad because im very VERY lazy to go out

Yes

You don’t get as much exercise socializing and you remain to a confined space. For extended periods of time it can affect u ngl

The worst thing is that your social skills decay. If you aren't in a situation where you can NEET for life, entering and staying in the world of work is going to be hard.

I´ve been shut down from the outside since 2015.
Until now i am doing pretty fine.
:worryfeels:

What do you do all day? Do you parents tell you somehting about that?

Its a lot of time,boyo.

I am with vacation since like 2 weeks ago and i'm getting really bored. All I want to do is go back to university. I hate being at home all day.

Im fine with inside

if you are take vitamin D pills what are you missing? there are other health needs of going outside I believe
I dont think those pills are as effective as the real thing (sunlight).
circadian rhythm

headache and overall unhappiness will be your symptoms also bad vision, you need natural lighting

I take them now for i guess 2 years and does usually not leave my house. I never had any side effects with them. Without i get depressed and feel tired all day so it makes a different. But the most important thing when you dont leave the house is fresh air, food and drinking. And you need a good bed otherwise the back pain will kill you.

And trying not to kill yourself of course. (This is the hardest part)

The indoor air is bad for your lungs if you don't have a lot of windows open.

:worryfeels:

What do you do all day? Do you parents tell you somehting about that?

Its a lot of time,boyo.

I am with vacation since like 2 weeks ago and i'm getting really bored. All I want to do is go back to university. I hate being at home all day.
My hobbys are my life force.
Retro Gaming ( I have over 200+ games, just to let you know )
Playing with my RCs.
Collecting more Diecast 1:18 Models.
Downloading more OST, and Postrock/metal Albums.
Metal posters and so on...
I also have a good collection of Films that i watch from time to time. ( Some are very Underrated )

I am well covered.
I´ve been living the life of a true hermit, or as in the modern sense... A hikikomori.

Also my parents seem fine with it. ( For now )
But later i´ll have to get a job at trucking, since it´s a deal i made with them.

Next year i´ll get the driverlicensepill first.
I am 22 years old btw.

Last edited:

of course, when i was full life i had much better physical and mental performance than when i didnt go out for long

it depends on the people you have in your life

if they disrespect you, its same as if you just stayed at home or worse
if they complement you and are nice, then its much better than at home

confidence and mood really grows in the latter case

Some parts of your brain rot

The indoor air is bad for your lungs if you don't have a lot of windows open.

Indoor air at home is infinitely better than the air normies breathe in offices or in construction sites.

Social skills don't exist.