Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything similar to tests in the workplace

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Listen, OCD plagued me during studying, I don't want any more tests. Before you say "work is harder than college, you wouldn't be able to survive one day at work" a quick reminder that I studied almost every day and every week starting from 3rd year of elemantary school except the days when I made sure I got applied in to college( I slacked off a lot during that period to reward myself, I studied for almost 18 years that's worth it)

Considering college is GPA focused that means I couldn't slack off any time during college (not there's anytime to slack off, most of my classmates starting from 11th grade were legit ricecels even by TW standards bc I chose STEM)

So, what could be worse at work? History and geography tormented the fuck out of me in high school (hence I chose STEM), electrodynamics and electronics tortured me in college (fuck some professor's tests)

wtf is waiting for me at work? (I plan to work in Taiwan Hsinchu Tech where there are full of ricecels)
What is in store?
I dont want to study until 25