Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is there anything more sad and pathetic than a guy who goes to the barber, shows a CHAD HAIR pic and asks it, thinking he will look the SAME?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I mean, cope all you want, but dont lose your self respect man, come on.

Worst offence is when the chad in question is a classic leo dicaprio or brad pitt one. THOSE GUYS would look incredible EITHER WAY, ANYHOW.

When you think you've finally realised how much normies are far gone, you remember an even worst shit they did/thought/said, it's just incredible.

Even i thought of doing somehing similar (in my bluepilled days) but something made me think twice.

Thank god for that, though...

I showed the barber a pic of a htn once :forcedsmile:

Agree with you. When I was in high school, many NT normies did that. My tablemate told me that he showed the barber the picture of someone from One Direction and of course it did not look even similar on his head.

I'm not saying "there's no haircut for your face" but there's no haircut for your face.

Last edited:
I showed the barber a pic of a htn once :forcedsmile:
I mean, if you have an idea how it will look like IN YOUR HEAD (not disilusioning yrslf to think you will look exactly like the chad in the pic) it might not be that autistic.

It hurts they think the reason they look good is because of their hair... Especially if it's shit that would never suit them too

Agree with you. When I was in high school, many NT normies did that. My tablemate told me that he showed the barber the picture of someone from One Direction and of course it did not look even similar on his head.
Worse is when its a trendy haircut (which is obv thought through since the begining for chads). Then its total bollocks.

I mean, cope all you want, but dont lose your self respect man, come on.

Worst offence is when the chad in question is a classic leo dicaprio or brad pitt one. THOSE GUYS would look incredible EITHER WAY, ANYHOW.

When you think you've finally realised how much normies are far gone, you remember an even worst shit they did/thought/said, it's just incredible.

Even i thought of doing somehing similar (in my bluepilled days) but something made me think twice.

Thank god for that, though...
Haircut is cope just do one that suits your face shape and nothing stupid.

I’ve done that. My barber was a miserable old spanish bastard that would treat me like shit so I eventually stopped going there. I just let my hair grow for 6 months now, then shave it, and repeat. Saves a lot of money on haircuts

All the barbers have example hairstyle pictures like pic on display with all chads/HTN. There's always truecels sitting in the chairs getting their haircut :feelshaha:

Haircut

Lmao, there was some GrAYcel who posted a pic of his new haircut, after he asked the barber to give him a Chico Lakowski haircut

It’s really sad.If you look bad facially, your haircut would look like:feelsclown:.I wanted to mean, fecelly:feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back