Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there anything more pathetic than being a feminist ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Many ethnics will try to act more progressive and adopt feminism, they think it will make them fit in with white people and get them some cracker pussy. These ethnics are delusional, it's sad and pathetic. Females hate ethnics more than anything, they believe that we shouldn't exist in their perfect world and would gladly have us all flogged and tortured. How dumb do you have to be to support these creatures that hate you, why would you want to give them (holes) more privileges?

Maybe they're mentally ill. It is not normal for an ethnic to cope as a feminist, or perhaps it is simply low IQ. I can't think of anything more destructive for ethnics than feminism. Ethnic feminists are like Jews collaborating with Nazi Germany.

Islam was a religion that started in an ethnic society. Islam favors males over females and puts them in lead. JFL when 6th century ethnics are smarter than 2020 ethnics.

Yep. Its being an ugly ethnic feminist.
Just kys if that is you

Saying an ethnic is ugly is redundant since all ethnics are ugly.
20200306 224418

Indeed

The only religion and ideology suitable for ethnic men is Islam.

The only religion and ideology suitable for ethnic men is Islam.
There is no god, but that doesn't mean ethnics should castrate themselves and become feminists.

Many ethnics will try to act more progressive and adopt feminism, they think it will make them fit in with white people and get them some cracker pussy.
etymology of cracker is whip-cracking, but all foids crack metaphorical whips, so it doesn't make sense to use this to specify white foids in current era

etymology of cracker is whip-cracking, but all foids crack metaphorical whips, so it doesn't make sense to use this to specify white foids in current era
I don't care, I think it's a nice way to refer to them.

I don’t know why any male would be a feminist tbh. Except for chads JFL

There are probably a lot of gay ethnic feminists that just like gay white feminists are motivated by jealousy or envy of how heterosexual males didn't have to live up to lookist standards as much in the past.
Male feminists of any sort that still remain after it is exposed that feminism is female supremacy and an effort to remove unattractive males from any power or protection in society are the kind of people that are likely to objectify good looking males and make fun of unattractive males.

I knew a feminist who was ethnic short and fat. The coping is too strong with these guys. He even thought he had a chance with the hottest girl in the class.