Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there anything more cucked than saving a foid's life?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
For real, you are allowing a foid to live the rest of her life so she'll be able to get dicked down by chad and Tyrone. She won't even reward you jfl giga- cucked

She will forget about it in an hour and proceed to fuck chad or a bbc god later that day

Vice-versa would of never happened, instead she would merely laugh and forget about it days later. It it indeed one of the greatest cucked actions a man can take part in.

Vice-versa would of never happened, instead she would merely laugh and forget about it days later. It it indeed one of the greatest cucked actions a man can take part in.
this
i remember when i was choking at a party and some girls proceed to laugh hysterically at me

Cucked as fuck. Better to speed the process of death along instead.

I just ignore strangers when I go out

They have no respect for me so I don’t have respect for them. If I saw a foid that was about to get ran over by a train I would just lol and say “Imagine dying in tutorial mode”

there is, sucking a bulls cock is more cucked

No, paying for theyr kids also

nothing, even more cucked if you die saving her