Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything more cucked than having a daughter?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.

Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

That is sum good pipe you're hitting

jordan peterson said it best

Nothing is more cucked than having a sister and daughter. Gladly I have neither.

90% of users here want a daughter

I have two twin sisters.
They are the ultimate whores.
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Nice copypasta buddy boyo, a true timeless classic.
still 100% accurate though.
Having a daughter and NOT fucking her yourself from time to time is absolutely cucked.

Having a daughter and NOT fucking her yourself from time to time is absolutely cucked.
Based :yes:

One: was allegedly pansexual, dickrode many dudes, dated a cuck and wanted to open the relationship, ended up dumping him
Two: was allegedly a lesbian, dated some girls, dated some druglords, dated some drug addicts, was in an open relationship with a weak faggot leftist cuck. last I knew she wanted to dump him but he wanted to keep being her cuck

Not cucked if you fuck her

One: was allegedly pansexual, dickrode many dudes, dated a cuck and wanted to open the relationship, ended up dumping him
Two: was allegedly a lesbian, dated some girls, dated some druglords, dated some drug addicts, was in an open relationship with a weak faggot leftist cuck. last I knew she wanted to dump him but he wanted to keep being her cuck
While their KHHV brother is rotting on an incel forum:lul::lul:
An extra X chromosome can really change your whole life

While their KHHV brother is rotting on an incel forum:lul::lul:
An extra X chromosome can really change your whole life
I'm not virgin though, I decided to whoremax long ago
Anyways, I have no pity for them when they eventually drown in their own meaningless degenerate lives
Fault of having a batshit insane mother (not my mother) and a cuck father (my father)

to this day, this has yet to be refuted

Not cucked if you fuck her

Make her daddy’s girl, daddy brought her into the world so daddy owns that pussy and should have it on demand whenever he needs it

“Oh yeah, that’s right, get on your knees for daddy you naughty girl”

I am thankful that I don’t have a sister, and I fear that I’ll get a foid pregnant, and she’ll give me a daughter.