Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there anything more cucked than being pro-free speech?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
free speech idealogues are autistic beyond belief. no one with any brains supports free speech in a vacuum. when the left try's to force something that is taboo onto society they don't frame is as a free speech crusade, instead they frame as a moral imperative that this specific group be allowed to speak because they are an oppressed class and thus morally superior and on that same note all speech against that group must be silenced because they are an oppressed class and thus have the moral superiority that gives them the right to spew their views to the public while silencing those who speak against them. the right just supporting "free speech" in a vacuum is autistic and cucked. always framing their caused under the banner of "free speech" instead of their specific cause being a moral imperative that must be heard because it is morally superior to the opposing stance. no one should be pro free speech thats a chumps stance. Incels should call out anti-incel hate speech and demand it be censored wherever and whenever we can.

Last edited:
Liberal's don't support free speech either, I guess you both have something in common

Liberal's don't support free speech either, I guess you both have something in common
just empower feminists to call for incel genocide theory. :soy:

don't stoop to their level guys. if we actually fight back we become as bad as them. :soy:

don't stoop to their level guys. if we actually fight back we become as bad as them. :soy:
I don't side with liberal's or conservative's, because I'm a centrist, I believe in freedom of thought.

free speech is rightly restricted in china and north korea.
asians cannot have access to dangerous ideas.

This, they censor and cancel everything that doesn't fit into their ideology. If the real free speech existed you would be allowed to talk about inceldom and hypergamy in mainstream media.

This, they censor and cancel everything that doesn't fit into their ideology. If the real free speech existed you would be allowed to talk about inceldom and hypergamy in mainstream media.

Nor would they have taken over reddit and implemented blatant doublestandards. Like r/femaledatingstrategy or r/rapekink existing while any subreddit where incels discuss being banned.

The creators of Reddit knew this and championed free speech. Which is precisely when it grew large enough various factions sought to remove them from the platform. Similarly this applies to twitter, facebook, youtube and other services that interest groups/establishment know facilitate the growth of any ideas.

:feelstastyman:

Abolishing free speech is what Liberals and Communists want. In fact it's required in order to implement their dumb faggot ideas on how society should work. If you support the same things as all the cucked liberal faggot vegan trannies, then there's something wrong with your thought process. Stop consuming soy products immediately.

Just support censorship theory
Abolishing free speech is what Liberals and Communists want. In fact it's required in order to implement their dumb faggot ideas on how society should work. If you support the same things as all the cucked liberal faggot vegan trannies, then there's something wrong with your thought process. Stop consuming soy products immediately.
That's right. Without free speech we wouldn't even be able to voice our frustrations here. Instead incels would silently suffer and then rope. Foids, normies and Chads are inherently more social and even under strict rules, they would find a way to spread their bluepilled ideas. Restricting free speech mostly harms those who don't conform to prevail norms: the pariahs of society, people like us incels. Trying to take away men's freedoms and forcing them to go against their nature is partly responsible for the decline of our civilization :society:

No, you stupid ass-clown. Besides, our forum couldn't exist without free speech. :feelssus: Oh, wait a minute, I see. OP is a filthy infiltrator. :feelspuke:

Get the fuck out of here, GrAYcel.

Restricting free speech mostly harms those who don't conform to prevail norms: the pariahs of society, people like us incels. Trying to take away men's freedoms and forcing them to go against their nature is partly responsible for the decline of our civilization :society:
:yes::yes::yes: 100%. I think OP is a soy infiltrator. Nobody who's socially downtrodden and has their wits about them would ever be against free speech.

Why would you be against free speech? Only soys are against free speech

Nor would they have taken over reddit and implemented blatant doublestandards. Like r/femaledatingstrategy or r/rapekink existing while any subreddit where incels discuss being banned.

The creators of Reddit knew this and championed free speech. Which is precisely when it grew large enough various factions sought to remove them from the platform. Similarly this applies to twitter, facebook, youtube and other services that interest groups/establishment know facilitate the growth of any ideas.
Its ridiculous, im banned from many subreddits just for saying the truth, without aggressiveness or rude speak, just honest comments. Last time i said on r/short that guy at 5'2 have it harder than females and cant find a gf and called out a virtue signaler. Now its a crime to say that men have it harder in some aspects even when everyone knows it.

Its ridiculous, im banned from many subreddits just for saying the truth, without aggressiveness or rude speak, just honest comments. Last time i said on r/short that guy at 5'2 have it harder than females and cant find a gf and called out a virtue signaler. Now its a crime to say that men have it harder in some aspects even when everyone knows it.

They gaslight the fuck out of men on r/short. If you post anything even approaching observable reality you are silenced. Even worse I hear a female mod is most active on there.

Even worse I hear a female mod is most active on there.
Shes the one banning people for sure, like female would know the struggle of being short. 4'11 female is less discriminated by height than 5'9 man, pure clown world.

No, you stupid ass-clown. Besides, our forum couldn't exist without free speech. :feelssus: Oh, wait a minute, I see. OP is a filthy infiltrator. :feelspuke:

Get the fuck out of here, GrAYcel.
your autism has convinced me. from now on I will cheerlead for the rights of feminists and soys to defame and dehumanize Incels and call for violence and repression against us like you do. yay r/inceltears yay r/fds.

:yes::yes::yes: 100%. I think OP is a soy infiltrator. Nobody who's socially downtrodden and has their wits about them would ever be against free speech.
I 100% think your hopelessly autistic. do you not have any basic understnading of how things work? cheerleaidng for your enemies right to defame and call for violence agianst you is beyond retarded. ok lets cheerlead for r/inceltears to keep defaming, dehumanziing, gaslighting and calling for violence against incels. why do I get the feeling you Idiots are all american? only an american would have such an autistic thought process.

I'm pro free speech because it's simpler than trying to argue about some moral imperative and it helps the truth get out.

Also because I think anti free speech people should be killed. Who are these trash to police what people say?

I'm pro free speech because it's simpler than trying to argue about some moral imperative
is it though? look at the amount of respect that people with non-status quo views get in the west when they try to advocate for the neutral stance of free speech. they are defamed yelled at dehumanised and treated like swine regardless of how compromising they are. there is no reason to not be aggressive back. advocating for neutrality and mutual respect is just groveling and showing weakness to the enemy.

they are defamed yelled at dehumanised and treated like swine regardless of how compromising they are. there is no reason to not be aggressive back.
I never said not to be aggressive back I just want people to be allowed to publicly say whatever they want.

just lol at most of you. "I supoort the rights of r/incelstears to defame incels and further ostracise us from society" this just astounding levels of autism. "how dare you want to oppresss our pathological enemies rrreeeeee fakecel soyboy infiltrator your a liberal commie for wanting to fight back against SJWs" I just can't.

OP you're not fooling anyone here. Go back to IT.

your autism has convinced me. from now on I will cheerlead for the rights of feminists and soys to defame and dehumanize Incels and call for violence and repression against us like you do. yay r/inceltears yay r/fds.
I 100% think your hopelessly autistic. do you not have any basic understnading of how things work? cheerleaidng for your enemies right to defame and call for violence agianst you is beyond retarded. ok lets cheerlead for r/inceltears to keep defaming, dehumanziing, gaslighting and calling for violence against incels. why do I get the feeling you Idiots are all american? only an american would have such an autistic thought process.
Your projection is showing. :feelsseriously:

free speech idealogues are autistic beyond belief. no one with any brains supports free speech in a vacuum. when the left try's to force something that is taboo onto society they don't frame is as a free speech crusade, instead they frame as a moral imperative that this specific group be allowed to speak because they are an oppressed class and thus morally superior and on that same note all speech against that group must be silenced because they are an oppressed class and thus have the moral superiority that gives them the right to spew their views to the public while silencing those who speak against them. the right just supporting "free speech" in a vacuum is autistic and cucked. always framing their caused under the banner of "free speech" instead of their specific cause being a moral imperative that must be heard because it is morally superior to the opposing stance. no one should be pro free speech thats a chumps stance. Incels should call out anti-incel hate speech and demand it be censored wherever and whenever we can.

So, you are okay if normies just delete this and all other incel forums, because "le free speech is cucked"? :feelsseriously:

Censorship is usually retarded (categorization of content is fine of course — e.g. you wouldn’t post about politics on a Magic Gathering Forum, you would do so on a politics forums. For legal reasons I also understand banning illegal content and I’m even fine with placings warning labels on alleged misinformation, but way waaaaay too much shit gets censored because of control).

Part of the reason we’re in this mess is because the people in power and the majority silence opposition and control the media/narrative and use propaganda.

Anyone who calls it out for how it really is is banned/censored then labeled as “evil”.

Free speech and letting even the people you hate or disagree with state their piece is a net positive over time — all kinds of shitty ideas are held in high esteem and if you don’t let people criticize them then nothing improves.

Look at how incels were banned off Reddit for spreading black pills — you tellin me that’s a good thing? Lol

Incels should call out anti-incel hate speech and demand it be censored wherever and whenever we can.
And what will that accomplish? People will just claim they don't have to listen to you.

View: https://youtu.be/64Ggc_gddFk

I'm pro-free speech for inkwells only