Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything in this world that's worse than being a sand nigger?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Just look at the pain in his eyes, only 21 and looks like he's been through hell.
alissa.png

Indian men have it the worst

being a gook?

Being a spicel

Being curry is much worse

He's white passing. when the shooting first happened they called him a "white man". But yeah ethnics go through hell.
Brutal. I don't really know if there is anything worse tbh, maybe being a south american, or currycel.
curry is worse.

Sandniggers can rapemaxx in europe without consequences, they don't have it worst

He does look much older than 21. 30-40 range would be my guess.

Being white.
You basically have the same problems any other race of men has, but you're also blamed for these other men's problems

His eye area is pretty good, cheekbones arent bad either fatcel=volcel might apply here

Being a pajeet, at least sands evoke some fear in people nowadays after America got BTFOd in every single gay op it started in the Middle East.

Being an actual nigger...if you look beyond the surface level of virtue signaling culture, being an ACTUAL nigger is the worst thing you can be on this planet. Trust me I would rather be a currycel or even a sandcel. Being a blackcel is truly hell on earth...not only are you ugly by default but you also come from the worst culture. At least curries and sandcels dont have nappy hair and have caucasoid features. Being a nigcel means you are literal subhuman trash and dont ever tell blackcels to thugmax, the fact that nigcels have to commit a crime to been seen by foids shows how low our SMV truly is. Would trade places with a currycel or sandcel in a split second...at least your women are actually attractive to a degree. Black foids are fucking disgusting

He mogs the hell out of me!

Being a pajeet, at least sands evoke some fear in people nowadays after America got BTFOd in every single gay op it started in the Middle East.