Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything important in lfie aside of looks, money and status?

Is there anything important in lfie aside of looks, money and status?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Is there anything important in lfie aside of looks, money and status?

The damn "no"

Sex with Stacy.

Traveling, the Incel army, making peoples lives worse, uhhh following a passion.

Very sad that majority picked no. Isn't family,health, inner pe more important? You could have all 3 of those things and still have problems in life.

Very sad that majority picked no. Isn't family,health, inner pe more important? You could have all 3 of those things and still have problems in life.
:soy::bluepill:

:feelshaha:

passions, hobbies, interests etc. only a toilet would say only looks status and money matter in life. for shame

Of course,you would find it soy and bluepilled because of how ignorant you are.

But I'm not saying Looks, Money, Status isn't important. I'm saying it's not the most important thing In the world compared to other values of life.

But whatever some guys are nihilistic and don't see anything better than the materialistic world. Which is very soy and feminine imo. Imagine valuing LMS over everything. You'll be like one of those insecure Kardashians with multiple face surgeries jfl. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Yes, spamming about college education on obscure internet forums.

I care about people being "on the right side of a barricade", meaning being a uncuxxed Christian, not some NPC or an envious animal.

don't get me wrong i'm a pessimist but fuck man you gotta find some kinda meaning in this shit

don't get me wrong i'm a pessimist but fuck man you gotta find some kinda meaning in this shit
These guys will never be convinced that anything matters above LMS. They're so insecure and broken down by loneliness, inceldom etc. That LMS is the best thing in the world to them, they will even go as far as to even pick LMS over family, health etc
And are too low iq

It's why I said, don't even bother. Anything positive is bluepilled and soy to them.

These guys will never be convinced that anything matters above LMS. They're so insecure and broken down by loneliness, inceldom etc. That LMS is the best thing in the world to them, they will even go as far as to even pick LMS over family, health etc
And are too low iq

It's why I said, don't even bother. Anything positive is bluepilled and soy to them.
and here you are on an incel forum:what:

And are too low iq

it just sucks cuz i understand why they feel that way I just wish I could show them that there's a little bit more to life. that's all

not saying these things even make life fully worth living but they're good copes

And are too low iq

fakecel

it just sucks cuz i understand why they feel that way I just wish I could show them that there's a little bit more to life. that's all
Yeah it's understandable. I'll give em that.
But they're too hardheaded to be convinced of anything. And some are simply lower iq.

Me too I also wish I could help them out.

being NT :feelsUgh::society:

you can have looks money status but be non-NT depressed person who doesn't enjoy anything :feelsUgh::society: