Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anyone here that's shorter than their moms or sisters?

Diddy

Diddy

Born to be a failure
★★★★★
I know there are a few users that are closer to their moms' heights, but is there anyone here that are literally shorter than moms or sisters. This might be the biggest incel trait, aside from having severe disabilities or diseases. I have some foid relatives that are taller than me, and I avoid family events just so that I don't have to get mogged by them. I don't how you can live if you're shorter than your mothers/sisters and are forced to interact with them nearly 24/7. I would rope for sure.

There was one dude but that just means your growth was stunted. I don’t think it’s possible for you to be genetically shorter than your mother like naturally and if it is, its super rare

My younger sister was taller than me at some point

Now I'd say we're even

no that's brutal

My younger sister was taller than me at some point

Now I'd say we're even
Is she older than you? I think your sister being taller than you is worse than your mother being taller. At least your mom is some rotting lifeless granny, while your sister mogs you in literally everything.

Is she older than you? I think your sister being taller than you is worse than your mother being taller. At least your mom is some rotting lifeless granny, while your sister mogs you in literally everything.
Three years younger

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back