Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anybody alive today that could be considered a giga stacy?

Taylor Swift
She was better 4 years ago.

356888346_099.jpg

incels should not concern themselves with gigastacies.

To an extent it doesn't matter if one is the most beautiful. It only matters if a hole is fuckable past a certain threshold, because they are all objects
What makes a hole fuckable?

blanca soler mayb?
Theres a good few instagram hoes I think could qualify as giga stacys but not a whole lot of celebrities I can think of.
You're convinced she's a 10?

Did OP ask for a 10? No, he asked for someone in your opinion that would qualify as a giga stacy.
View attachment 893394
A giga stacy is a 10 so yea he did. A giga stacy is a 10 out of 10. A giga stacy is best defined as being drop-dead gorgeous. What I'm trying to say is that giga stacies are 10s. Women with peak or extreme sexual desirability. Is that how you would describe this girl here? She definitely pretty. She's a 10 in the face or she has the face of gigastacy but her really I'd say she's a stacylite, strong 7. Just above average. It's not just about a girl's face when it comes to looks.

blanca soler mayb?
Theres a good few instagram hoes I think could qualify as giga stacys but not a whole lot of celebrities I can think of.
her face is good but she is visibly underweight, can't be gigastacy or stacy with bad body

her face is good but she is visibly underweight, can't be gigastacy or stacy with bad body
View attachment 893419
This girl is clearly a Becky. Average at best. Around a 6. She's pretty damn far away from being a gigastacy with her skinny body. She ain't no titties. Her chest is completely flat.

My sister is a paragon of feminine beauty and the archetypical gigastacy both by virtue of her sensationally fit body which is perfectly proportionate and so sensual that it inspires guys to blow their loads as soon as they look at her,as well as her perfectly symmetrical and ideally proportioned face which is far superior to that of 99.9% of the foid population.

Gigastacysister
Iwanttofuckyousis

Taylor Swift when she was younger.

Sin-t-tulo-1.jpg

claudia schiffer is the only giga stacy I've ever met