Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is there any work around to autism?

S

SomeguyXD

Greycel
I am autistic and I can not read social Qs is there a way around this or do I have to just ascend hard in looks to get around this failo. I feel like you can not get around it cause man even babies can read this shit it is just built into most people idk tho brutal shit

Trying to learn social queues won't work. It either comes naturally or it doesn't.

nope just mask and get burnt out

I am autistic and I can not read social Qs is there a way around this or do I have to just ascend hard in looks to get around this failo. I feel like you can not get around it cause man even babies can read this shit it is just built into most people idk tho brutal shit
ovER

- rape
- fritzlmaxxing
- nerdmaxxing
- oofydoofymaxxing
- being lionel messi

Yes you can learn how to read social cues. But it's like a foreign language: not learning it in your childhood, it will never be like a mother tongue and it will always be energy consuming. And as an autist, your social interactions are already energy demanding so it's basically useless.
So you may try, but it will take you tens or even hundreds of hours to learn social cues, and 10x more time training. Best of luck brocel.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no. Prepare to be harassed and tormented by foids and normies

Unfortunately no. Prepare to be harassed and tormented by foids and normies
It is not even being harassed tho its like some one will say something and I will just stare at then cause idk what to say lol

i don't think so. you sometimes have to tackle problems head on :feelsBox:

No.

no

You can learn to understand social cues, but it will never be natural.

There is no workaround to autism. Even if you learn how to socially integrate normies will pick up an 'odd feeling' from your body language and facial micro-movements. You will always feel 'alien' to normies even if you learn the social rules.