Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is there any way to quell the loneliness?

jdmarc

jdmarc

so non-nt it hurts
I go home every day feeling arguably worse than the last, I used to look for a way out through my friends but it doesn't even feel the same anymore. Of course there will never be a replacement for foid affection (whether or not we'd like to admit it) but surely there must be something to be done that isn't just hard drugs.

Or maybe even that. It's getting bad.

Loneliness is tough. We need human interaction. However, what helps is realising there is a difference between being lonely, and being alone. You have a richness you're forgetting when you focus on the lack of people around you, rather than considering the opportunity it brings.

Use VR to enter VR chatrooms

Cope, cope, and cope some more. It’s not hard to completely breakaway from reality temporarily.

Loneliness is tough. We need human interaction. However, what helps is realising there is a difference between being lonely, and being alone. You have a richness you're forgetting when you focus on the lack of people around you, rather than considering the opportunity it brings.
In application this can difficult but I do recognize the opportunity within free time and spending it with those who I still have with me.

I guess what I'm asking, moreover loneliness, is that is there an aid to the reprieve of foid affection? That's the most detrimental.

Keep your mind and thoughts occupied with copes.

It's hard because even the things most people do in their free time, simply reminds you of how much better it would be, sharing that with another.
Listening to music, better with a woman by your side.

Watching a movie, better with your arm around her.

Driving, better with her in the passenger seat holding your hand.

Drugs? Better when you're with her, getting high and just talking.

Eating, better when you have someone to cook for who gives a fuck about you, or someone who cares enough to cook for you.

Working, what the fuck is the point when you can live on scraps by yourself or just welfaremaxx, no one to care for, so who cares?

It just destroys every aspect if your life, being alone, sex is important, but fuck man, the companionship, the touch, the cold your left with, that's the worst.

All you really got is some video games, and drugs, weed and a good old school RPG is good, but I pretty much ran that road to a dead end, I can only jump around in Vvardenfell, smashing cliff racers, so many times before I feel like blowing my fucking head off.

What I
In application this can difficult but I do recognize the opportunity within free time and spending it with those who I still have with me.

I guess what I'm asking, moreover loneliness, is that is there an aid to the reprieve of foid affection? That's the most detrimental.
What I posted was also a touch on the more Zen approach to things, regarding our mind/perspective, but in application we still need people. As we know, men are particularly devoid of affection and touch.

In response to your question, I suppose there are a few things. Accepting what is, and what isn't. Realising that while it may hurt, it's not going to destroy you if you aren't physically close with anyone. Life has a crazy amount of potential outside of affection or admiration from others. It's pretty based to thrive without it at all, and striving for that mentality will make you unstoppable.

Depression makes this fucking hard, though, and can make you feel lonely in a crowd of friends. My very first step would be figuring out how much of the depression is chemical, and how much is environmental, and what's making it tick. From there, actionable steps can be made.

What I

What I posted was also a touch on the more Zen approach to things, regarding our mind/perspective, but in application we still need people. As we know, men are particularly devoid of affection and touch.

In response to your question, I suppose there are a few things. Accepting what is, and what isn't. Realising that while it may hurt, it's not going to destroy you if you aren't physically close with anyone. Life has a crazy amount of potential outside of affection or admiration from others. It's pretty based to thrive without it at all, and striving for that mentality will make you unstoppable.

Depression makes this fucking hard, though, and can make you feel lonely in a crowd of friends. My very first step would be figuring out how much of the depression is chemical, and how much is environmental, and what's making it tick. From there, actionable steps can be made.
I like your actionable approach to this, and I do genuinely appreciate the advice.
I have not much more to say other than I hope to get better and hope to be better and hope to god I can get over this depressive slump I've had for years now.
A lot of it is probably environmental, I'd feel much more at peace in nature, I doubt I'd ever think about foids with that level of freedom. There's the "zen" aspect to that, I guess.
Regardless, cheers and thank you for the advice.

It's hard because even the things most people do in their free time, simply reminds you of how much better it would be, sharing that with another.

Eating, better when you have someone to cook for who gives a fuck about you, or someone who cares enough to cook for you.

Working, what the fuck is the point when you can live on scraps by yourself or just welfaremaxx, no one to care for, so who cares?

It just destroys every aspect if your life, being alone, sex is important, but fuck man, the companionship, the touch, the cold your left with, that's the worst.
This was painful to read through but unbelievably truthful. I'd put the blame largely on the animalistic instinct to reproduce but there's something inherently different about companionship. I have 2 really good friends who I can talk to about this shit but as much as I value that it pails in comparison to what a foid could offer, even if just lending an ear.
I could only imagine talking through life experiences with her, sharing stories, talking about aspirations, dreams, goals, etc.
Would make you forget about how fucked everything is, which only makes it more painful that I doubt I'll ever truly get to experience that.

I like your actionable approach to this, and I do genuinely appreciate the advice.
I have not much more to say other than I hope to get better and hope to be better and hope to god I can get over this depressive slump I've had for years now.
A lot of it is probably environmental, I'd feel much more at peace in nature, I doubt I'd ever think about foids with that level of freedom. There's the "zen" aspect to that, I guess.
Regardless, cheers and thank you for the advice.
Anytime - you may feel lonely, but you're never alone. Potential is an infinite thing, and it's important to remember that. Best of luck to you - and if you're not in therapy, I really do recommend finding a therapist that works for you.

I feel the least lonely when I'm alone in my room, and the most lonely when I'm alone amongst normies outside.

Sad Spiderman GIF - Sad Spiderman Spider - Discover & Share GIFs

Brutal.

anyways, dont do drugs cause that shit made me more depressed. It may feel good for the first couple of weeks, afterwards its going downhill

Havent tried it for myself but

we should have a incel RAID in vrchat and rape all the foids

Donate computers to a black school, your life mission

I still haven't found a solution as I just rot in my room like everyone else here. The worst part of loneliness is the mental health, without anxiety or depression we could at least live in peace but loneliness and mental health go hand in hand