Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any way to make peace with being an Incel?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Obviously, I'll forever be pissed off that I was cheated out of my prime years and always depressed I'll never get them back, but there has to be a way I can make my remaining years some semblance of peaceful in spite of it.
To the Brocels who have done so, is it possible?

Khan Maxx and become a polygamist

Eventually your sex drive will start to drop and you will stop giving a shit.

Not permanently I don't think, it always hits back even if you've had a string of good days in-between. People aren't supposed to be forever single and sexless, it does things to you.

Probably thERe's a way.

With time you'll accept your fate

100 percent?
Never.

You will always desire to be in a relationship/fuck women/having someone to talk and do things together.

Humans are a social species.Most of us go mad if they have almost zero interaction with others, especially with the opposite sex.It's not normal to be KHHV incel after a certain age.Over 20 y old, most people have kids,more had in the past but the point still stands.You can't escape something engraved in your genes.There are only two ways: ascending or roping.

Simply recall that you were denied romance and-

I was also denied the opportunity to experience it. At that age, girls would denigrate me for being "short" and autistic.

My physical appearance is in the age-range of 12-15. I'm 23+

This is poor advice. Non-NTs won't become NTs by doing this; they'll feign being "NT" and get exploited by malicious NTs.

Denying reality leads to orbitership.

Simple: You'll get to observe the misery of the people within society. Blackpilled Incels are "spectators"; our low status in society frees us from :bluepill: delusion and allows us to see the painful truths that normies deny. This is what I've long told myself.

Actually, that is more than enough reason to justify "radical" behavior, if you are disgruntled enough. However, I suggest a peaceful life of solitude if you can achieve it.

Coping in a nonviolent way seems better than throwing it away for a small group of people who will be replaced by equally vile people in little time. I'd rather optimize my natural abilities in seclusion than harm NTs who will be painted as victims.

Denying the pass is a courageous act. I've taught Shannon Rose such a fact.

"I was denied affection because of my undesirable personality, which is composed of high inhibition and avoidance of unnecessary conflict. Women prefer assertive men with egotistical personalities".

As a logical male, I see no reason to pander to femoids who choose tall blue-eyed males over short aspies.

If they were socially penalized and denied Chad, they would either kill themselves or become humbler.

Yes. As a Blasian, I understand his viewpoint well. He was biracial and had White DNA yet was denied the ability to copulate with virgin White foids simply because he was an "impure" ethnic.

The highest IQ member of this forum.

Yes. His threads are generally very nice.

You will always think about your shortcomings and be reminded of how much of a freak you are compared to everyone else and If you dare to step outside you will get mogged left and right and see couples holding hands me personally I've grown numb to it couples have no effect on me but deep down I know I feel hatred