Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any way around a reddit IP ban?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Won't let me create new accounts. It won't even let me log in to old accounts, always claiming the password is wrong (it isn't). 

I tried using website-provided proxies, but then that doesn't seem to work either.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Won't let me create new accounts. It won't even let me log in to old accounts, always claiming the password is wrong (it isn't). 

I tried using website-provided proxies, but then that doesn't seem to work either.

It happened to me before. Yesterday, I wanted to log into my really old incels account, but I was ip banned, device banned and my passwords were changed. I luckily saved an email there so I was able to at least log in. I'm still suspended though. 

Your only hope is to use a different browser or a VPN or tor. That's what I did. I'm not sure if factory resetting a device would work. Also try changing your non hidden ip address. No hope for the accounts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back