Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any possible way to ascend without a foid?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
Say you could have absolutely anything you wanted (literally anything, as long as it is currently and theoretically possible), but you still can't have any hoes, paid or otherwise.

How would you be able to ascend?

I mean... it is pride month

if u wanna be a zoofilecel, then yes.

Become anti-heterosexual. i dont mean gay or asexual. I mean u find women sexually repulsive the same way u find men. that would be true ascension.

1515467592114.gif

Say you could have absolutely anything you wanted (literally anything, as long as it is currently and theoretically possible)
Sexbots are currently and theorically possible. That's probably the closest thing i could think of.

Very suspicious post

Become anti-heterosexual. i dont mean gay or asexual. I mean u find women sexually repulsive the same way u find men. that would be true ascension.
Isn't that just a variant of asexuality?

Wings?

But idk most incels define ascension primarily in sexual terms. So I don't think they'd accept anything as a substitute if they couldn't fuck it or sth.

Last edited:
You seem to be asking permission to engage in weird sex acts....

Apparently, @Fat Link ascended without a foid. Xhe said xhe just had @proudweeb dress up as one to earn his paycheck of 0 dollars and 0 cents. I'm not sure how that works but we stan our LG Tv moderation team here

Last edited:
suspicious that you ask that this month of the year...

:feelssus:

It’s impossible to ascend without a foid.
Telling incels to fuck other men because it’s pride month should be ban-worthy. This isn’t a place for gay people.

be a good goy and you will get to ascend to heaven or something

I guess make your own ai sex bot

If you're heterosexual? No

Ascend = sex
There are only two genders so if you don't want the foids... :feelshehe:
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

Say you could have absolutely anything you wanted (literally anything, as long as it is currently and theoretically possible), but you still can't have any hoes, paid or otherwise.

I would be able to ascend by having the appearance of a male model and the net worth of a billionaire, boyo.

not really, it’s fighting biology itself

By definition impossible

Even if i had a million dollars i still wouldnt happy because those things dont mean anything and are just distractions. What use is money or any other copes i want when i still at the end of the day feel like a failure.

There is no other way to ascend, we still need women. Sadly, there is no replacement for women yet. No intelligent, self aware robot gf

Just asexual copium
we all wanna dump P in V

If I could get powers or become immortal or omnipotent, or jump realities it'd be great

Robussy or failed cuntboy

I don't think it's possible per definition?! Ascending means having a relationship with a woman which proceeded to the point of sex. So if you cannot have any hoes you cannot ascend by definition.

Ascend to heaven probably. (in videogame)

not if you’re a truecel no