Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any point of workcelling when you dont even earn enough to betabux?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I am really tired of going to work everyday, being treated as shit from foids and low salary. Why am I still doing this to myself?

It’s the end of civilization when hypergamy gets so bad and foids start doing just as well as men financially.. what happens when men figure out that money doesn’t buy pussy anymore. they drop out of society or do just the bare minimum to survive and there goes modern civilization. all the causes of this are way past critical mass. we’re just now starting to see the effects. we will see a collapse in our lifetimes. It’s inevitable

the economy is the backbone of civilizaton.. money is the backbone of the economy.. pussy is the backbone of money. If money (reward for contributions to the tribe) cant buy pussy, it’s worthless. Pussy needs to be commoditized or else we’re doomed.. I have a pretty good idea of a global utopian system that would benefit every male alive at the expense of foids.. I think you guys will like it,, I’ll post it one day .. it involves bitches sold at auction

Last edited:
Join us.
Neet bridge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back