Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any point in gymcelling?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I've been doing it for a while, it's a good cope but is there any logic reason to do it? I don't wanna lose my current body but I'm losing motivation, what do you guys think? please help
A9f3788dac44f5c1dca578b7ca72f999

Do you have a large frame? If no, there's no point.

to get stronger to fuck up some whores and cucks and also to get healthy

Health and intimidation level, it gives you respect from men, but only if you have average to nice frame at least

yes tbh, it does marginally help if you aren't a complete stick figure.

I have a shitbag so its certainly pointless for me

It can be a good motivationFuel tbh. And it is a good way to spend your time tbh

Health and intimidation level, it gives you respect from men, but only if you have average to nice frame at least
Hmm I suppose so, I remember one of the reasons I started bodybuilding was because people picked on me
I have a shitbag so its certainly pointless for me
Why do you have a colostomy bag?

It's a double-sided coin. On one side, it's healthy for body and mind. On the other side, the more effort you put into gymcelling the more you will suffer when you realize the futility and hopelessness of self-improvement for people like us.

Maybe for the health benefit, but that's already it imo. Because unlike other users on this forum, i don't care about intimidating other men, since i'm not a faggot.:)

no, no point. also, jfl @ "large frame" copers. there is no point to gymcelling. if you are chad, you will still fuck any pussy you want at 250 pounds of fat or 190 pounds of pure muscle. gymcelling is a complete waste of energy expenditure. "keeping healthy" is a meme gymcellers like to cope with so they don't have to admit that deep down they still are grasping at eventually, if they get into good enough shape, that they will fuck. so they spout shit like "for muh health bro" "for muh state of mind bro" etc so they can essentially try and shield themselves for being exposed as the bluepiller they are.

this is coming from a guy who gymcelled from early high school until about six months ago, roughly a year into discovering the blackpill.

you cannot be blackpilled and gymcel. they are contradictions.

fuck you "muh health" copers. youre still bluepilled.

You need copes in order to keep coping. It's about building a chain of copes.

no, no point. also, jfl @ "large frame" copers. there is no point to gymcelling. if you are chad, you will still fuck any pussy you want at 250 pounds of fat or 190 pounds of pure muscle. gymcelling is a complete waste of energy expenditure. "keeping healthy" is a meme gymcellers like to cope with so they don't have to admit that deep down they still are grasping at eventually, if they get into good enough shape, that they will fuck. so they spout shit like "for muh health bro" "for muh state of mind bro" etc so they can essentially try and shield themselves for being exposed as the bluepiller they are.

this is coming from a guy who gymcelled from early high school until about six months ago, roughly a year into discovering the blackpill.

you cannot be blackpilled and gymcel. they are contradictions.

fuck you "muh health" copers. youre still bluepilled.
Being in good shape is valuable for other reasons too. For example, if you have a physically demanding job you won't be a sweaty and fat lump of out-of-breath shit for eight hours a day. I agree that most gymcels are coping though. Forget about the possibility for having sex, and then decide if it's worthwhile to gymcel.

no, no point. also, jfl @ "large frame" copers. there is no point to gymcelling. if you are chad, you will still fuck any pussy you want at 250 pounds of fat or 190 pounds of pure muscle.

But most people aren't Chads, and normies still fuck.

If you want to get huge and actually look like you lift then steroids are mandatory.

health

but don't think it will get you pussy

literally every male alive in the past X years has tried that

To brag out ~~crappy lifts~~ a new pr to other gymcels or the general population who won't gaf.

It makes you feel better, physically and mentally, it measurably improves your IQ, it makes you better able to defend yourself from normies who try to physically assault you (people on this forum like to cope and say otherwise, they've clearly never been in a fight), and if society does collapse it'll give you a better shot of surviving and getting to enjoy the show.

It makes you feel better, physically and mentally, it measurably improves your IQ, it makes you better able to defend yourself from normies who try to physically assault you (people on this forum like to cope and say otherwise, they've clearly never been in a fight), and if society does collapse it'll give you a better shot of surviving and getting to enjoy the show.
It doesn't improve IQ, it just doesn't decrease with age.

To be ready for the beta uprising.

Depends on what you mean by gymcelling

If you mean pure bodybuilding stuff where you spend hour upon hour doing at least three different variations of the same exercises, with high "hypertrophic" rep ranges and autistic amounts of attention paid to minutiae like tempo and peak contractions, and obsession with single digit body fat percentages, then there's absolutely no point. Chad has a razor-sharp jaw and hollow cheeks at 16% body fat and gets jacked after 8 months of Starting Strength and eating ad libitum, while you spend years following your $600 advanced undulating periodization programs with your hourly macros laid out on a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, all the while wondering why you're at 8% body fat and still have a double chin. (Hint: low hyoid bone and weak mandible.)

But if you mean building up general strength and athleticism while staying within functionally ideal body fat percentages between 10% and 15%, there's still good reasons other than getting laid. Mundane errands like grocery shopping are easier, you're better prepared for any situation where you have to protect yourself (being buff can even prevent such situations from occurring), you're more comfortable doing LDAR tasks like playing vidya and watching weeb cartoons, and you have yet another weapon in your arsenal to fight the specters of loneliness and boredom.

(being buff can even prevent such situations from occurring)
I did notice that, when I was skinny I used to get picked on, wish I had done this in high school

Gymcelling is worthless. Never gonna get a good body without steroids and nobody goes to the gym to make friends. Very loner activity with no results.

Its a reasonable cope. Most people do get some type of improvement out of it. Either it be health or look. Personally tried it and couldnt stay motivated. The chads and stacys that come into all my local gyms make me want to leave upon entry.

I did notice that, when I was skinny I used to get picked on, wish I had done this in high school
It's an invaluable benefit for us incels. Normies are less inclined to pick on you when you look like you could murder them with your bare hands -- which you probably could since most normies are pasty skinnyfat jellyfish.

It's worth it if you have ogre genetics, also great for intimidating normfags. Every incel should gymcel even if they have a hard time gaining weight

If you enjoy it, yes. Otherwise no.

There are lots of other activities you could to keep you reasonably healthy other than pumping iron.

to get stronger to fuck up some whores and cucks and also to get healthy
This along with the fact that you can become a potential danger to society in the future.