Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any place where I can vent about being lonely because this site is strict

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
Any of you guys know any sites where an incel can vent without a bunch of strict rules?

10% fighting in id
At your moms house

This site isnt strict , dafuq your talking about lol

It is... I wanna be as open as possible about how I feel and I got banned for 4 days

Unfortunately you can’t here. Honest and open people will have a hard time on this site. Can’t be 100% open because any halfway decent thing that ever happened to you will be considered “bragging”.

I assume there are better sites for what you are looking for but I don’t know which ones

Maybe somewhere but this is about as open minded as it gets as far as I've seen. Criticism of women is the ultimate taboo in most places.

Taking a quick look through your posts I didn't see anything ban worthy so I'm curious what got you banned to begin with

This site isnt strict , dafuq your talking about lol
idk, I would agree with OP. I talked about developing some homosexual feelings due to inceldom and it apparently broke the rules. OP might have faced some other bullshit rule. I'm still generally happy about this place though! :panties:

Any of you guys know any sites where an incel can vent without a bunch of strict rules?
4chan is pretty good. r9k for instance. the userbase is quite bluepilled though.

idk, I would agree with OP. I talked about developing some homosexual feelings due to inceldom and it apparently broke the rules. OP might have faced some other bullshit rule. I'm still generally happy about this place though! :panties:
Thank you!!! I got temporarily banned on here for saying I wanted to do "illegal" things to women

4chan, but I warn you: there is a lot of sexhaver scum there