Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel is there any particular type of foid you worship or revere as superior to others?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Any girl with curly hair, bangs, a hook nose and big brown eyes will receive the utmost respect and care from me yo

Last edited:
whites. Also abos are underrated

worshiping foids is giga cucked

no, i would never worship foid

I have a weakness for redheads and natural blondes. I also like east Asian foids such as Japanese and Korean.

Any girl with curly hair, bangs, a hook nose and big brown eyes will receive the upmost respect and care from me yo
So you want a jewess ? Jfl better have lots of shekels then...

So you want a jewess ? Jfl better have lots of shekels then...
Any MENA with these traits will do. Some jews have these traits but it's not a jewish exclusive trait yo

Yes the foid I posted in the gc is perfection. Prime 80s Brooke shields if we’re talking overall beauty

Assuming you are not talking personality traits, yes there are some ethnicities I prefer, Slavic, Arab, Persian etc, Indian.

Carnivore foids or ones who eats an animal based diet. It's extremely rare.

Also foids who are antivaxxers are extremely rare, atleast where i live.

It would be a dream come true for me to find a foid like that, but of course they only want Chads like anybody else.

no that is foid worship

Last edited:
none, foids are all equally worthless and do nothing for society
they can't even choose a mate let alone reproduce properly jfl, meme gender

Idk but good question

>foid
>worship

bangs so based

a girl with a male brain,they exist, the issue is they're often super ugly and masculine in their body, if there is one that has a male brain but real feminine body or appearence and also heterosexual I'd respect her
those girls are often dykes too which in that case forget it lol
the female brain is retarded, no logic, it's all about feelings like a petulant child

I'm sure you can find a nice jew girl if you dentistmaxx

worship seems like strong wording

I hate ethnic foids a lot more than I hate white foids

Why? They're so cute looking
Some more so than others sure.

It’s often the case that the more white looking a ethnic foid- the more attractive she gets.

Majority of ethnic foids have shit skinned pussy lips. Rarely do I see a ethnic foid with pink pussy - which white foids have