Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there any old outdated technology that your fascinated with?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i'm pretty fascinated with the walkman and cassette tbh.

sony-original-walkman-tps-l2.0.1406747932.jpg
V2X97BaUlYJ7nP3Zttr4n3qJYKINGlj8g8EW3NmkdQt0-I5FnTfCWPtGkHE26UDFnQoqL0ddZ2haML_E8Znvibldeq1eZVP-PdT5pQg_mq8

i never owned one and i was born in a time where they were both pretty much dead.
but i like the idea of a device that can play your music while your on the go tbh.
and i think you can use blank cassettes to imprint songs you like on from other cassettes.
i'm not a big 80's fan, but i'd rather live in the 80's than the 2020's tbh.
back then, i most likely would not be an inkwell because foids weren't as hypergamous back then.
and they weren't completely brainwashed by wokism and feminism.

I'm admonished for still using floppy discs

I would also like to be born at least in the 1980s, so as not to catch that great leap in the dating market in 2014-2015, when the requirements for men's appearance increased several times due to dating sites and tenders.

Can DVDs be considered an outdated technology?

I'm admonished for still using floppy discs
why do you like floppy disks?
i never used them, but my family had a few early on in my childhood.
i don't know what they were for though.

why do you like floppy disks?
i never used them, but my family had a few early on in my childhood.
i don't know what they were for though.
I have a stash of them leftover from a long time ago and I might as well use them

I would also like to be born at least in the 1980s, so as not to catch that great leap in the dating market in 2014-2015, when the requirements for men's appearance increased several times due to dating sites and tenders.
if most of the users on IS were alive a few decades ago, they would not be incels

Then I like to buy games on physical media.
Do you think cards will replace dvd's?
the switch uses cards rather than dvd's and the game look similar, but also worse than playstation and xbox games.
they most likely will improve the graphic capabilities though in the next console generation.

Yeah, pinball machines. They still make some, but they are becoming rare. I actually own a vintage F-14 Tomcat fighter plane themed pinball machine. It's so fucking fun

Do you think cards will replace dvd's?
the switch uses cards rather than dvd's and the game look similar, but also worse than playstation and xbox games.
they most likely will improve the graphic capabilities though in the next console generation.
When I buy PC games before 2017, I always try to do it so that there is a box with a CD and an activation code inside.

Pocket watches, military bolt action rifles, computer terminals, VHS

I get really sentimental over outdated and destroyed tanks.