Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any Norwegiancel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I’ve seen many incels from different countries and races : Americancels, Canadiancels, Germancels, Braziliancels, Polishcels, Britishcels, Italiancels, Finncels, Arabcels, Curricels... But I have never encountered any Norwegiancel! Are there no ugly guys in Norway or what? I’m just curious...

Last edited:
@Newbie17 what do you think?

Maybe Breivik is posting from his prison cell.

Norway doesn't exist

Perhaps there are some Breivikcels ngl

@Saudade what do you think?
I don't know to be honest. There are Nordicels from Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland here but i don't think i saw someone from Norway.

Maybe Breivik is posting from his prison cell.
Banderasgif2

norwegians post on chads.co

I don't know to be honest. There are Nordicels from Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland here but i don't think i saw someone from Norway.
Just be Tore Andre Flo bro!

Do you mog Haland? He looks like he had Mongolian ancestors ngl tbh.
1185844120.jpg.0.jpg

There is something off but still mogs me from Oslo to Trondheim. Does he mog you?

Icelandicels that’s interesting

Generally speaking Scandinavians have good phenotypes and are tall. If they cannot slay in Odinland they can slay easily in South East Asia, Japan or even East & South Europe.

Norwegians are the most nordic aryan looking scandinavians so not many incels there.

Norwegians are the most nordic aryan looking scandinavians so not many incels there.
A few of them look like shit tbh but generally speaking they’re good looking

Norway has a population of 5 million.
Statistically, it wouldn't be an extreme case if we didn't have any Norwegians.
1.5 million people speak English. 5 million of them being Norwegian(90%+ Scandinavians speak English)
5/1500 = 0.003333...
This website has 10729 users.
10729 x 0.00333 = 35
We should have 35 Norwegians
But this equation ignores the facts that;
1-) Just because someone can speak English as a second language doesn't mean they would spend their time on Anglophone forums.
2-) Some of those accounts are either duplicates or abandoned.
3-) Scandinavia is a rich country with better nutrition(i.e. better looking adults) and also potentially their genetics might make them better looking.
When those 3 factors are considered the real number of potential Norwegian users is much lower.
It is not improbable that we have no Norwegian active users here.

PS: I have no formal training in statistics, any STEMcel who thinks I fucked up feel free to correct me.

Norway has a population of 5 million.
Statistically, it wouldn't be an extreme case if we didn't have any Norwegians.
1.5 million people speak English. 5 million of them being Norwegian(90%+ Scandinavians speak English)
5/1500 = 0.003333...
This website has 10729 users.
10729 x 0.00333 = 35
We should have 35 Norwegians
But this equation ignores the facts that;
1-) Just because someone can speak English as a second language doesn't mean they would spend their time on Anglophone forums.
2-) Some of those accounts are either duplicates or abandoned.
3-) Scandinavia is a rich country with better nutrition(i.e. better looking adults) and also potentially their genetics might make them better looking.
When those 3 factors are considered the real number of potential Norwegian users is much lower.
It is not improbable that we have no Norwegian active users here.

PS: I have no formal training in statistics, any STEMcel who thinks I fucked up feel free to correct me.
High IQ comment . That seems logical.

Norway is a cucked af country maybe the incels there post on cuckswithouthate and cucktears

Kek my guess would be immigrantcel in Norway who'll be a norwaycel. Can't see the odds of one of those 6'2 vikings being an incel

i love norwegian black metal tbh

Don't know man

No incel from Papua New Guinea either.

Norwegians are moggers.