Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any non facial trait that attracts women more than a BBC?

T

Tyronecel

Banned
-
Black guys barely have to have a decent face. They can look like mr potato head with a bell pepper nose and an Afro and yet still white girls will drop their panties all for the promise of that bbc. Is there any other physical feature that can cause women to go so insane?

blacked is not real life

extreme cope. I am black but no girls take a second look at me.

As a black male where are my treasure trove of white women? Too be honest I don’t even find white girls that attractive.Id prefer Asian /Latina/Black etc. everything but white

niggercel said:

Then you should rape and use racism as an excuse kek.

niggercel said:

If you can’t fuck a white girl as a black guy in 2017 you are failing at life on retard mode. You must be autistic or a Manlet. Even then some black manlets still get the benefit of bbc privileges

Why was this guy not banned? Ryo wtf are u doing

kys op

Seriously what are you doing making bbc theory alts?

Race cope.

Black guys are generally seen as cool, mostly due to the mainstream acceptance of hip hop etc over the past 25 years. But they don’t care *that* much about the BBC.

Femoids favourite non-facial attributes are:
Height
Abs
Bubble butt
Big strong arms/hands
Broad shoulders

NekoStance said:
Why was this guy not banned? Ryo wtf are u doing

Why should I be banned? BBC theory is a legitimate theory in 2017

WHY ARE THERE STILL BBC SPAMMERS ON HERE FFS?

Zaetheus said:
As a black male where are my treasure trove of white women? Too be honest I don’t even find white girls that attractive.Id prefer Asian /Latina/Black etc. everything but white

If you want to be a degenerate you could probably find people on a polygamy site or reddit meetups or something else which is equally cucked.

MayorOfKekville said:
Race cope.

Black guys are generally seen as cool, mostly due to the mainstream acceptance of hip hop etc over the past 25 years. But they don’t care *that*  much about the BBC.

Height
Abs
Bubble butt
Big strong arms/hands
Broad shoulders

Just cope if you think a thick dick isn’t  second place at least

MayorOfKekville said:
Race cope.

Black guys are generally seen as cool, mostly due to the mainstream acceptance of hip hop etc over the past 25 years. But they don’t care *that*  much about the BBC.

Height
Abs
Bubble butt
Big strong arms/hands
Broad shoulders

This. Almost every trap (drug dealing) rappers in UK are black and trust me, girls are all over them.

This guy shits up almost all incel forums I know of with this race baiting shit and alts

wish he would just go away

Zaetheus said:

My man.

Tyronecel said:
Then why do bbc manlets still slay

Idk if they do or not since women detest dick shots so idk how the manlet would even get intimate but it's besides the point. The title asked for ANOTHER NON FACIAL TRAIT.

FeminismsCancer said:
Idk if they do or not since women detest dick shots so idk how the manlet would even get intimate but it's besides the point. The title asked for ANOTHER NON FACIAL TRAIT.

Having black skin symbolizes a big dick to white women, so just be black theory applies here

Tyronecel said:
Then why do bbc manlets still slay

They are not.

Tyronecel said:
Having black skin symbolizes a big dick to white women, so just be black theory applies here

It symbolizes repulsion to most white women. Wtf? Have you never been on a single dating site ever? Seen a single tinder experiment comparing a black guy with a white guy? Do you live in a fucking cave?

Tyronecel said:
Just cope if you think a thick dick isn’t  second place at least

I have a 6 inch girth and I do not slay.

You talk shit. I’m guessing you’ve got a micropenis and are just mega-coping.

FeminismsCancer said:

[img=469x640]https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/f/ff/Interracial_normal_Kiss.jpg[/img]

Why do we attract so many fucking BBC Theorists? Or is it just the same guy. Even on our subreddit there were multiple BBC addicts. They can't stop talking about BBC destroying women. lol.

Bideltoid breadth. But BBC is second, and blacks generally have broad shoulders

LynchingTriHards said:
Why do we attract so many fucking BBC Theorists? Or is it just the same guy.

It's mostly just one sad, pathetic guy. He's psychotically devoted to this. He's been doing this on lookism for like 2 years now.

This is his life. No friends. No social life. No job. No hobbies. It's just him spending almost every waking minute on here and lookism (and possibly other sites) using countless alt accounts.

His level of dedication to this is beyond insane, especially when you consider the fact that it has no tangible benefit for him.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
It's mostly just one sad, pathetic guy.  He's psychotically devoted to this.  He's been doing this on lookism for like 2 years now.

This is his life.  No friends.  No social life.  No job.  No hobbies.  It's just him spending almost every waking minute on here and lookism (and possibly other sites) using countless alt accounts.  

His level of dedication to this is beyond insane, especially when you consider the fact that it has no tangible benefit for him.

He's probably just a faggot who loves black cock. 
Or maybe a black guy who tries to desperately cope. 

Hard to say really.

VLÖ said:
He's probably just a faggot who loves black cock. 
Or maybe a black guy who tries to desperately cope. 

Hard to say really.

My theory is that he's a white incel who had a oneitis (who was also white) that rejected him and dated a black guy instead. This drove him insane and that's what's motivated him to behave like this.

Of course he constantly creates new accounts with different personas, so pretty much everything he says about his personal life is a lie. So there's no way of knowing for sure, but I think this theory makes the most sense and is likely pretty close to the truth.