Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there any male who doesn’t play vidya or is it just me

yes it’s fine for the most part I do have a steam account that I could log into again from 2018
here is a condensed list:
subnautica (survival), baldur's gate 3 (crpg), dirt rally (racing), soma (horror), portal/talos principle 1-2 (puzzle), slay the spire (cards), factorio (logistics), against the storm (city building), starcraft 2 (strategy), dead cells (roguelike action platformer), hyper light drifter (top down action), mass effect trilogy (scifi arpg), detroit become human (sci fi adventure, probably the normiest game of the list you can start with)

if you actually tried all these and still don't like vidya you are built different.

There aren't many things more useless to waste your time on than gaming, though "watching tiktok and sitting on telegram" do come pretty close. So yeah that's fine, Unless of course you're one of these guys who gets anxiety from playing video games and prefers to watch others play games, that's not good.
detroit become human (sci fi adventure, probably the normiest game of the list you can start with)
The rest of the games you named ranged from excellent to decent. But this game? It's such SJW cringe.

There aren't many things more useless to waste your time on than gaming, though "watching tiktok and sitting on telegram" do come pretty close. So yeah that's fine, Unless of course you're one of these guys who gets anxiety from playing video games and prefers to watch others play games, that's not good.

The rest of the games you named ranged from excellent to decent. But this game? It's such SJW cringe.
I didn't find it to be that bad. the story is very engaging and I have a weak point for sci fi. the perfect normie game but otherwise not in my top 10

which part do you refer to? I rember some parts of markus' story to indeed having been cringe.
one thing is crystal clear for me, I absolutely fucking hated it when the jb turned out to be a bot as well

I didn't find it to be that bad. the story is very engaging and I have a weak point for sci fi. the perfect normie game but otherwise not in my top 10

which part do you refer to? I rember some parts of markus' story to indeed having been cringe.
one thing is crystal clear for me, I absolutely fucking hated it when the jb turned out to be a bot as well
I didn't play it I watched a playthrough on jewtube and turned it off several times out of sheer cringe.
First there's that white ugly fat guy who is of course evil (because that's what white ugly guys are). then there's the other white guy who is evil who has that big bubba android and of course the big bubba android turns on his white (slave if you read between the lines) mastah and becomes a good guy.
Then there's the markus guy who is some kinda mysterymeat who goes against the old guys white son who again, is evil.

The whole thing is a civil rights/slavery/white people bad metaphor if you read between the lines.

Last edited:
I didn't play it I watched a playthrough on jewtube and turned it off several times out of sheer cringe.
First there's that white ugly fat guy who is of course evil (because that's what white ugly guys are). then there's the other white guy who is evil who has that big bubba android and of course the big bubba android turns on his white (slave if you read between the lines) mastah is a good guy.
Then there's the markus guy who is some kinda mysterymeat who goes against the old guys white son who again, is evil.

The whole thing is a civil rights/slavery/white people bad metaphor if you read between the lines.
perhaps, but most of the bots were white as well. so I never really considered that they were going for that angle. the ugly fat guy gets sorta redeemed towards the end iirc. would it have been better had they shown niggers as android owners? I think not. the topic at hand lends itself to slavery connotations. the game did have a serious bias towards the androids however which is lazy storytelling at best

It’s a standard masculine trait to be interested in dopamine stimulating vidya. Everyone goes through the COD lobby ritual at 8 years old
Multiplayer online games that one plays with friends like CoD and 2K are a masculine hobby. The single player JRPGs and shit that incels play are definitely not

Video Games are lifefuel. I only play Nintendo games though

Vidya is a low-tier normie cope full of blue-pill and LGBTBBQ+ propaganda. Basically same shit as Netflix but much more expensive

Vidyah sucks ass, I used to love it as a kid though. But when I turned about 15-16 I started to realize that video games are gay.

Vidya is good cope if the game is well made. Games are just getting shittier.

I dont play them because of my ocd and i get no pussies.Redpill is a lie.