Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any french incels around here ?

Marcus Toole

Marcus Toole

Greycel
I'm french and would like to discuss with some of my french brocels round here. I'm asking myself if there is some kind of a specificity about us. France is suppose to be the land of love, of seduction, of "galanterie" (dk how to translate that), and to be incapable of finding someone or just getting laid in that country is just like a curse i think. Are we the worts of incels ? Maybe it sounds fucking french to say that i don't know...

j'aime le criossant

I know there's this African guy here who speaks French. He's from Togo, I think. He has the pfp that looks like it's Socrates and he talks about his high IQ a lot. Anyone know what his tag is?

@The Cagot @ParisCel

I'm french and would like to discuss with some of my french brocels round here. I'm asking myself if there is some kind of a specificity about us. France is suppose to be the land of love, of seduction, of "galanterie" (dk how to translate that), and to be incapable of finding someone or just getting laid in that country is just like a curse i think. Are we the worts of incels ? Maybe it sounds fucking french to say that i don't know...
Wait , France is an actual country :feelswhere: :feelswhere: I thought it was the special ingredient you put in French fries

Welcome on .is brother :feelsautistic:

I don't think that French incels really have a specificity compared to incels from other countries.
The whole image you describe of "the country of love" is first vehiculated by foreigners, not by French people themselves.
And as you may know, this image is complete bullshit.
French normies know that our country is viewed like this by foreigners, but deep down they know it's bs.

France and Ireland are the 2 countries in EU where getting pussy is the easiest because of demographics

I'm French too, glad to see another frenchcel around here.

Which area are you from ? (not the precise city or the street lol, just approximately)

I live in the south personnally, in the middle of nowhere.

Hello guys, i live in a small town in the suburbs in Paris.

I don't think that French incels really have a specificity compared to incels from other countries.
The whole image you describe of "the country of love" is first vehiculated by foreigners, not by French people themselves.
French normies know that our country is viewed like this by foreigners, but deep down they know it's bs.
Yeah I get your point, i know it's bullshit too, but i'm tired by this image. And i feel like a pressure to be in a relationship, but I think it's everywhere the same and it's almost only by my family. I know they look at me like shit because of my loneliness

I'm French, too. :forcedsmile:
Es-tu un Français de souche ?

Thoughts on these French old school 2015 pop classics @LeFrenchCel @The Cagot @thevenon
Well those songs are calls done by ISIS / Daech / The Islamic State / The Caliphate, to call for young french to go in Syria, join ISIS and fight the West.

They promised everything to attract young French guys and foids, people generally lost in their minds, maybe incels among them i dunno, but those who went there are just redpilled angry guys. These western guys who went in Syria, to fight the West, they all died, get captured and executed, and many are in Iraq / Syrian jails forever. A few of them managed to come back to France however, but they're stalked by intel agencies.

I personnally know a foid who joined a training ground in Morrocco. She had huge problems once she came back here, like, the government has taken her child and put his child in social services family.

Apart from that, it's no secret that the US plan to completely destroy the Middle East little by little. See how they made Middle East miserable in a few decades. I'm not surprised that Arabs want their massive Jihad against the West, but they just can't win. All those countries are all manipulated by the CIA to fight each other. They can't even stop Israel to stop expanding its territory at their borders. This ISIS shit is just bullshit as they are unable to defeat the West at all. Joining them is pure cope.

France has also established a cooperation with the US Army to assassinate the most dangerous individuals in external operation (OPEX). Our president himself signs the "Death Notes" of many French being in Syria, and they are executel either by spies, either by the US Army. In exchange, the US send us the list of people to kiil, and our army kills them at sight, then sends fake excuse letters to the US governement for killing a US Citizen.

However I admire how Middle East countries beat foids and make them remember who is the chief in the house. Incelheim wouldn't exist in the West if foids were treated like this, and I regret it's not the case. Here we have to deal with crazy hysterical feminists who literally declared war to men, and try to destroy them by any means available. Believe me, I'm the first who falled in their traps, and those fuckings foids made me lose my job. May God crush their fingernails with a hammer.

i was born there but moved when i was really young

I’m not French but I’m glad Hitler invaded it with the blitzkrieg

Thoughts on these French old school 2015 pop classics @LeFrenchCel @The Cagot @thevenon
It feels very weird to actually hear french nasheeds

I’m not French but I’m glad Hitler invaded it with the blitzkrieg
GentleFrench Theory. "We were good people who get invaded by evil nazis". That's how the US justified our "Liberation".

But we surrendered to the Nazis and the Nazis did nothing to us. Why ? Because when the Nazis crossed our borders, France was already antisemitic, had already initiative to fight the "International Jew", and the Nazis in Germany had a LOT of supporters in France since 1933.

All the French who died during WW2 were either soldiers, or Jews, homosexuals, mentally disabled, or from the Resistance. Plus all the French Citizen killed by... the "Allies" bombings. Many of those Allied bombings had no other goal but killing French citizen (like the Brest bombing).

However we ultimately were declared winners of the war, and received a shitload of cash from Uncle Sam to rebuild our country (and to avoid becoming communist, because Uncle Sam doesn't gives money for free to anyone).

I'm new on the forum, and i just discovered the inceldom, the black pill concept (may i say "concept" ?) the fact that i've been doomed all the time since the begginin. It's like a revelation to me. I see things differently now.

Based and halal. Meanwhile, Taliban and AQ fanboys seething without webinars from the CIA-trained newly-appointed Egyptian "emir".
Let us not forget how Taliban now are allied with Iran despise them being enemies and iean causing the downfall of the Taliban 1.0 by allying with NATO & Northern alliance in Afghanistan.

I reckon if you're not a pitch black darkskin in france it's hard
it is hard everywhere, i just told that because of demographics, those 2 eu countries are the the easiest to get pussy (but still hard). ireland has had a high fertility for an european country, france also, so there are more young females as a share of the total population.

I'm new on the forum, and i just discovered the inceldom, the black pill concept (may i say "concept" ?) the fact that i've been doomed all the time since the begginin. It's like a revelation to me. I see things differently now.
It's normal. You know, it was the same for me, several years ago. The blackpill revealed to me many truths I was not aware of, about the nature of the world, how the world works and why I had this vague depressed feeling, the feeling that something was wrong, but without a means to name precisely what was happening.

I searched the truth for so long that I ended up on this forum, and fortunately I was speaking english. Here I discovered I was not alone at all in my situation of loneliness, of anger, of revolt. But the Incel is savage by nature, and this place is there to release our anger, which is why we shouldn't really take offense about the things that we can read. It's a place of real freedom. You can speak freely here. There's nowhere else where you can speak so freely.

Biggest mistake you guys made was having black colonys, that's biting you in the ass now.