Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there any foid you would spare in the foid-ocaust?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
my aunts are pretty cool, would give them the pass for sure

but family aside not a single one will be spared

My personal sexlsaves

No my fellow brocel, i am one of you! i swear

Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

my avi. I like her. Sometimes when I'm down I watch her MV's and aegyo complitaion videos because they make me happy (that's the only social interaction I'll ever get, asides from eye contact practice smiling videos - truecel trait)
Someone asked me for her name but i didn't give it out because he called her a gook and it didn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
my avi. I like her. Sometimes when I'm down I watch her MV's and aegyo complitaion videos because they make me happy (that's the only social interaction I'll ever get, asides from eye contact practice smiling videos - truecel trait)
Someone asked me for her name but i didn't give it out because he called her a gook and it didn't sit right with me.
Why did you change your avi :lasereyes:

All foids should be spared officer
:fbi:

If you have the power to kill all foids, then you should also have the power to make foids your sex slaves, which would be a much smarter decision

either go full-on speciocide or don't bother tbh

if you didnt have your profile on lock i would have commented appreciation for your pfp on there

#noodlefoidsupremacy
wow literal foid worship. and to the foids that deserve it the least of all for being shallow race traitors and looks decievers, noodles

Only the Stacies that are willing to be my sex slaves will be spared.

Only family and future sex slaves.

no mercy

total foid death!

The khhv ones

All foids below 12 and above 45 shall be spared

what is the point of that unless you are a faggot i would kill all NT men and have a harem of girls no problem

Your mom, ha ha.

Margot Robbie (I want to CREAMPIE her daily)

Oh, this foid who is super nice to me. I love her smile so much.