Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there any exact step by step tutorial on how to tie the noose and do the hanging

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I know it is not that complicated but I like to do things exactly and I want to do it right, as is only one chance. Otherwise I have some other options but they are also pretty hard to do exactly, I have a train track I can lay down on but I have sat near the trains before and they are very scary, they are way louder and shakier than from far away. And I heard the average survival time is 18 minutes for train victims. Which is long time to be in pain big pain from limbs get amputated.

Otherwise drowning in the cold sea but it's very cold, dark and there is creatures that are scary. To die along with that will be a miserable death. But I think some lakes and seas will mitigate that a lot. The middle east has warm seas and maybe clearer water to find a nice part to go in. And you can see the light of the sky before you die. That seems like a good option but you need money to fly abroad .

Helium tank is the last option but they adulterated the helium with oxygen so it is guaranteed brain damage. But is there a way to test for full Purity. Or maybe to distill it at home into 100 percent, seems impossible. Or to fraud a supplier into sending full purity inert gases of some kind. I can pretend I am a welder or mechanic I guess or fridge repair guy.

Literal roping is supposed to be very painful, it feels like your whole body is burning

True, a real winner doesn't ask they just do it . Many men have killed themselves on a whim without any plans it's pretty incel trait to plan properly but I have to

Literal roping is supposed to be very painful, it feels like your whole body is burning
I think that if you do it right you should go to sleep fast then die in the sleep

I think that if you do it right you should go to sleep fast then die in the sleep
The people who survived roping reported what i said in my first post. Better go for a more painless and higher success rate roping method, e.g. shotgun in your mouth

I wouldn’t recommend hanging yourself, if you mess up you could be fucked for life. If i were going to kill myself I would do it by cutting my radial artery, if you fail the worst that could happen is being unable to use a couple fingers (i think :shock:).

If I was gonna self delete I would mess with roping. I'd put a shotgun against my skull and let it do it's thing. Even if I was gonna rope, I'd do it from a high enough drop where my neck would instantly break and it would happen fast. That's how the hangmen did it in the western days to criminals.

I wouldn’t recommend hanging yourself, if you mess up you could be fucked for life. If i were going to kill myself I would do it by cutting my radial artery, if you fail the worst that could happen is being unable to use a couple fingers (i think :shock:).
I always envision putting a big kitchen knife in my neck to cut the artery there. When I think about ending it. Would that works, as throat cutting is very very fast if you do it right but still 2 seconds of big pain

I always envision putting a big kitchen knife in my neck to cut the artery there. When I think about ending it. Would that works, as throat cutting is very very fast if you do it right but still 2 seconds of big pain
If you are about to die i doubt the last thing you are going to be thinking about is pain. Your probably going to be scared out of your mind and try to find a way to live in the last moments of your life.

Do you have a car? Exhaust tube in the cabin seems like a peaceful way. You will pass out before you die.