Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any childhood fear you still have in some capacity

TheGoat

TheGoat

Some guy
-
When I was younger I used to be scared shitless of showers and now I still flinch super hard when I turn on the shower and I still flinch when I turn the shower on from the outside

are you jewish by any chance

Lmao i also hated showers one time i literally cried when my mom wanted to do it

The deep ocean and sharks. Really though its just being stranded in the middle of the ocean that still scares me, but I don't live near an ocean nor do I ever plan to go on a boat ever so I guess its a silly fear to still have.

heights probably

Just bugs. Centipedes especially.

Roller coasters and heights.

Knives. Bad experiences all around, I blame my peers. I don't even like the idea of defending myself with one, I'd rather use my fist or a plank of wood. I flinch whenever I see one and can't even hold them to cook. To combat this I got these weird plastic ones that are the color of the rainbow so I use those to cook instead of actual knives.

I'm deathly afraid of getting got while I asleep so I barricade my windows and doors before bed and end up staying up really late at night. I've done this since I physically could. It's a routine habit of mine before bed to go around the house and make sure everyone is sleeping (because I'm worried they would also kill me in my sleep since they hate me so much) and that all the doors and windows are blinded and locked.

I'm afraid of black people and hispanic people despite (or because) growing up around them my entire life. Everytime something truly fucked up happens you can bet it was because of a black or hispanic person when in reality it should be a cointoss between white and that. I'm also afraid of people in general. I'm just scared of people. Everywhere I am I'm always plotting out defenses and escape routes or things I could use as weapons to defend myself, which people in my surroundings are most likely to approach me or cause trouble in some way. I really hate living in a big city but then I'm also scared of living out in the middle of nowhere. I'm not a complete coward, I've been in my fair share of fights and have started some when I was younger I just don't want to end up got.

Thoughts of being alone for the rest of my life.

yes. i was lowinhibmaxxed as fuck back in primary school and picked fights with pretty much everyone. i fought the strongest boy in my class multiple times but kept on and on. the last time i fought him was year 6 and got humilated in front of the entire school when he beat the crap out of me. ended up going to med room and even crying in class afterwards. from then on even though i was still a low inhib retard i completely avoided fighting unless i was 100% sure i could take or at least wouldnt get the shit kicked out of me by fighter in question.

Airline toilets. The way they succ :feelswow::feelswow:
Balloons

The "takes a shower" meme is legit for some incels here lmao

Winding up a virgin...

Guess I never have or will get over that fear.

Balloons, wasps, and confrontation.

Does the outside world count? If not, I'm also afraid of having my picture taken.

Just bugs. Centipedes especially.
I'm afraid of centipedes as well.

roaches.
once i was grabbing something from under my bed and pull out a dead one

Snakes and reptiles. Always give me the creeps

Cold showers because when I was a kid and was in a shower in particular cold water and closed my eyes I was afraid the buttom of the shower would disappear and drop me in the ocean with great white sharks. Still get this fear if I close my eyes while washing my hair under cold water haha.