Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any actual way to get friends in your 20s?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I seriously don’t think we can ever make friends with anyone

how tf people get friends and socialize and shit???

I wanna kill people saying “ I like to socialize “ like nigger how ? In this fucking retarded time ?

I hope they die

Unless you start a new uni course or some sheit like that yeah it's very difficult. Even meetup groups of the same hobbies never last too long or already have a hierarchy so you feel left out.

you're not NT enough anyway

already have a hierarchy so you feel left out.
Yeah this mostly
Unless you start a new uni course or some sheit like that yeah it's very difficult. Even meetup groups of the same hobbies never last too long or already have a hierarchy so you feel left out.
So wtf can we do or what do you do?
Yeah I know
How does it feel to be nt bro

College, work... just look for people who you think is struggling with your same issues (Incel)

gl if there's any left among so many normies. :smonk:

College, work... just look for people who you think is struggling with your same issues (Incel)

gl if there's any left among so many normies. :smonk:
Yeah

No. After teens it's survival of the fittest. Friendships are functional and the magic of teen friendships is gone.

I like being alone. I have some friends though. One day they will probably just leave and make little to no contact so I have no higher expectations for our friendship. Fewer people have long term friendships that actually work, most end up going different ways. No point in seeking meaningless relationships. Especially in this day and age.

I like being alone. I have some friends though. One day they will probably just leave and make little to no contact so I have no higher expectations for our friendship. Fewer people have long term friendships that actually work, most end up going different ways. No point in seeking meaningless relationships. Especially in this day and age.
Yeah you’re pretty right bro

I'm not nt bro XD although I'm close to nt, combined with my looks, I can't make friends either
How does it feel to be close to nt then bruh

I wanna kill people saying “ I like to socialize “ like nigger how ? In this fucking retarded time ?

I hope they die
Bikemaxx and you can meet JB foids.

Past uni in the west I think you're honestly kind of fucked. It's almost impossible to make close friends past your early 20's, at best you get acquaintances and not much else.
It’s not just the West bro everywhere is the same

Internet friends are more accepting than real friends

normies are insufferable to be around, all they do is go out get drunk, waste money, talk about instagram and food

Past uni in the west I think you're honestly kind of fucked. It's almost impossible to make close friends past your early 20's, at best you get acquaintances and not much else. There's not really many opportunities to meet anyone past that. Some people will say "join a club" but people don't usually take people they meet at their cycling club in as close friends since they'll usually already have a friend group outside of it that they're content with, as well as the fact that they're usually quite small and thus its not overly likely you'll meet many people in them that share your other interests.

This is a very good analysis, and it’s the way I see things too.

I’ll just add that clubs, hobbies and such are more about “flexing” your spare time and money than seeking meaningful relationships.

It’s why middle class, middle aged & older people predominate - they’ve already established their private lives, and just want some peripheral socialization while they show off their new bike/tennis gear/hunting rifle, or whatever.

normies are insufferable to be around, all they do is go out get drunk, waste money, talk about instagram and food
Yeah social media is shit

---
Feels weird Andy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_kraLkWdbw

I tried giving away pot and beer and no one wanted any. I'm talking no one at all. Even though they all drank and smoked...

It's one reason I quit. No point... Why bother?

Can't even bribe people like the old days!

Back in college a few. Beers and a joint drew a crowd. Nowadays nothing can.

I hope they die
no