Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any activity that fulfills you, that you want to do as much as possible, to pour your heart and soul into it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I really wish I had something like that. A fulfilling activity is one of my biggest dreams.

Damn, I just can't find one.

Not really ngl.

Used to be physics

No, my mind has become apathetic.

Math problems & Urbex. Writing can be fun too. No time because of inceldom induced handicaps and school

most incels have too much time bro
That's true, but its like my brain is rot. I want to do the things that I like, but then I end up wasting it all doing trivial things.

Math problems & Urbex. Writing can be fun too. No time because of inceldom induced handicaps and school
At this point I too feel like I'm handicapped/disabled by the years of depression and isolation. Even just getting out of bed takes a lot of energy, much less leaving the house, I'm pretty much agoraphobic by now. A day passes by in minutes, years fly by, all I do is browse the same few sites and watch sitcoms over and over, everything just blends together in my mind, I forget what I do every day, nothing sticks to memory, years fly by and I forget everything. I just keep rotting and consuming endless media that I forget immediately.

At this point I too feel like I'm handicapped/disabled by the years of depression and isolation. Even just getting out of bed takes a lot of energy, much less leaving the house, I'm pretty much agoraphobic by now.
Ya this is exactly what I meant by "inceldom induced handicap". I manage to grind each day into nothing because of the mental aguish of isolation and "being behind" everyone else.

The agoraphobia I can relate to. I would pass my lunch hours in high school hiding in my "incel hidey hole", which was an abandoned english classroom.

I was coping with vidya for a long time, now they become boring because of rotten brain.

ldaring, video games and drawing.

Gymmaxxing levels out my mood, but moneymaxxing keeps me going!

The more copes I got the longer I stay off the ROPE

Thinking about life and pondering what am I. I find it very fulfilling. Though it's shallow comfort because there is nothing nice about it.

Dying maybe?
How can I die without killing myself? I definitely won't kill myself, been depressed since 13 and thought a lot about it but I know I'll never do it. Only kinda tried once and I was just super drunk and it wasn't a serious attempt, but I did end up causing pancreas/heart damage lol.

Anyway, I'll never kill myself. I am killing myself slowly with my diet and my lack of exercise, but that's a painful way to go and tbh I don't want diabetes.

yes planting crops. if you know how it works its really easy and rewarding. never thought about it but farmers make alot of money espacially if youre living in a shithole country where land is cheap you can make millions a year. if you want to know more just message me.

I guess writing but i have fallen in and out of my passion for it over the years