Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there an incel forum only for oldcels somewhere?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I want talk other oldcels like me not fucking 18 year old retarded zoomers

Probably all roped

If I die tomorrow nobody will care

I dont care if anybody die either cant really blame people for it

it is sad though

I have 0 connection with anyone and I been on this forum for 6 years

yes

I am even incel online

how terrible

I never made any online friends and I been online for 20 years

cant make friends online

cant make friend offline

its over

I dont want anything anymore

there's definitely a wizardforum somewhere

Yeah, I know that feel...

Not saying youngcels can't be truecels, but it's one thing to be a KHHV at 18, which a lot of teens are, and a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT thing to still be a KHHV at fucking 30, where maybe like 0.5% of people are.

I think the best idea is to create some sort of 'megathread' in the lounge about this. You could tag oldercels maybe and use it as some sort of chat room.

this forum mostly consists of bored teens who would stop posting once they get in college or something, I can't connect to most people here :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
this forum mostly consists of bored teens who would stop posting once they get in college or something, I can't connect to most people here :feelsbadman:
yes

the user base rotates 90% of users each year

I only remember like 4-5 users here from the time I started posting

facebook incel group

I think the best idea is to create some sort of 'megathread' in the lounge about this. You could tag oldercels maybe and use it as some sort of chat room.
yes. tag.

Sadly, this is the case. Dumb fuck teeniggers come here, because they want to post edgy shit. Then they get bored and fuck off, if they don't get banned.

The turnover of Niggers has been very high lately and still their is new one to replace them everyday it seems

Sadly, this is the case. Dumb fuck teeniggers come here, because they want to post edgy shit. Then they get bored and fuck off, if they don't get banned.
This happens all the time its always the same. It's comical at this point JFL. It's always the same, they come, postmaxx, always post stupid shit, bait etc, post stuff about killing foids and stupid shit like that, troll and not act serious and then they fuck off after few months and don't come back to get replaced by new zoomers.

Also spoiler alert most of them are not even ugly.

The admin could easily make a 30 and over board but they refuse for some reason.

I have been called an oldcel at 26. Then there's users on here who are true oldcels, 40s and above.

You could try get into FACEandLMS's incelibates only Discord server. You need to pass an entrance exam to get in. It includes photographic proof of your inceldom (ie. that you are ugly or short), but there are no women, 17yo 'incels', or fakecels in it. (Still somehow drama and infighting, but I guess that's apart of male nature.)

Unless entrance to a community place is vetted, they'll always be this problem of women, 17yo 'incels', and fakecels. It's as assure as cope is in your daily life.

I never made any online friends and I been online for 20 years

cant make friends online

cant make friend offline

its over
You have autism ?