Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there an epidemic of male loneliness?

Is there an epidemic of male loneliness?

• Yes, there is an epidemic of male loneliness.

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No, there is not an epidemic of male loneliness.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I feel like normie males are just coping - they are the faggots who screwed up society by constantly putting their fellow males down for a crumb of pussy, like Komesarj…

some old faggot with no friends hugging you wouldn't help with anything now.
the REAL ISSUE was being treated like shit by the young males that had some influence and girls around them, way back.
there's no fixing that and your whole life is fucked up now lmao.
enjoy the government/NGO organizing little workshops for old faggots to hug you so you don't feel lonely anymore.
this is the reality we're in.

Yes there is, and normfags, both male and female are to blame

Yes for sure but how would I really know I don't talk to normies.

Yes
The only solution to this problem is a nuclear winter

Don't give a shit if 60% of men are single. If they aren't forever single, like us, they can whine all day for all I care.

They used to have sex and get relationships, but can't anymore?

Wow, how awful. Totally worst then spending literally your whole life touch starved and loveless.

Don't give a shit if 60% of men are single. If they aren't forever single, like us, they can whine all day for all I care.

They used to have sex and get relationships, but can't anymore?

Wow, how awful. Totally worst then spending literally your whole life touch starved and loveless.

Based.
some old faggot with no friends hugging you wouldn't help with anything now.
the REAL ISSUE was being treated like shit by the young males that had some influence and girls around them, way back.
there's no fixing that and your whole life is fucked up now lmao.
enjoy the government/NGO organizing little workshops for old faggots to hug you so you don't feel lonely anymore.
this is the reality we're in.
I agree. The damage was done during adolescence.
Yes there is, and normfags, both male and female are to blame
Correct.
Yes for sure but how would I really know I don't talk to normies.
The media is talking about male loneliness now because incels are increasingly going ER.
How do you fix it and make it palatable to normies?
We need a trend to be started, it won’t happened though.
This interview is pure BS.

The interviewee points not towards the (((causes))) of the problem, and exculpates feminism.

Thank you, a decent documentary. I disagree with a few points, but the gist of it is pretty decent.
Michael Smerconish is one of the only mainstream journalists covering the issue. I think Smerconish cares because, he fears young angry lonely males, he was working for CNN back in 2014 when Saint ER went ER.

is water wet ?

we all need virgin stacys.

Yes, but loneliness is just a symptom. Lack of community is the real issue and it’s the reason why men have no motivation to work, to find friends and why everyone oversteps their boundaries (with divorce rape for example).

Men can’t protect their boundaries on their own, they need to be protected by a community.

I feel like normie males are just coping - they are the faggots who screwed up society by constantly putting their fellow males down for a crumb of pussy, like Komesarj…
Maybe its true but i fuckin hate these normies who go on their talk shows and complain about this shit. Its better to be alone than to rely on others and turn into some cucked beta simp (which most incels will have to do in order to get companionship). Casting it as some public health epidemic just goes too far into the realm of self victimization and which is exactly what foids do.

Yes, but loneliness is just a symptom. Lack of community is the real issue and it’s the reason why men have no motivation to work, to find friends and why everyone oversteps their boundaries (with divorce rape for example).
Yeah lots of people are more lonely today. And while inceldom and the "loneliness epidemic" might stem from the same cause I think they should generally be seen as separate issues. Inceldom is mostly biological while loneliness is a social issue.

Men can’t protect their boundaries on their own, they need to be protected by a community.
what about the incel community.

Maybe its true but i fuckin hate these normies who go on their talk shows and complain about this shit. Its better to be alone than to rely on others and turn into some cucked beta simp (which most incels will have to do in order to get companionship). Casting it as some public health epidemic just goes too far into the realm of self victimization and which is exactly what foids do.

Yeah lots of people are more lonely today. And while inceldom and the "loneliness epidemic" might stem from the same cause I think they should generally be seen as separate issues. Inceldom is mostly biological while loneliness is a social issue.
and yet society call us dangerous and demonize us.

what about the incel community.
It’s related, because society excludes, ridicules and even punishes incels. This is when a community should come in and offer help, listen to incels and give incels meaningful tasks.

A community should also help incels defend their boundaries and stop femoids from attacking and demeaning them. Instead, society uplifts femoids and lets them get away with injustice against men and incels.

It’s related, because society excludes, ridicules and even punishes incels. This is when a community should come in and offer help, listen to incels and give incels meaningful tasks.

A community should also help incels defend their boundaries and stop femoids from attacking and demeaning them. Instead, society uplifts femoids and lets them get away with injustice against men and incels.
agree

I don't think so. All the guys around me have girlfriends or female friends.

The results of this poll are not surprising.

@B/W muttcel