Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there an easy way to immirgrate into the US?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Help an incel out boyos

Start taking swimming lessons

Marry an American female. Or male.

Help an incel out boyos
1. play like 6k and get smuggled

2. take a plane with a fake passport / ID

3. go to mexican and run across the border

4. marry and incel on this website ( fake ofc ) pay him live semi close to him for 4 years then part ways

5. study and take the test and become an american

6. go to a country close to florida and take a boat to florida

Conservatives will disagree, but no.

why do you wanna immigrate into HELL?

Last edited:
Why would you do that to yourself?

I’m going back to Khazaria. . I’ve had enough!

Goddam 1%er edomite chews always telling lies. Be a good goy Amurica.

this would be one of your owners. (((they))) own you. Goy-free zones too.

Better than UK. Brits can run sophisticated stereotype Hugh Grant with some midwest foids tbh.

Find a Mexican.

Come to the UK instead. It's very easy
& Very shit, honestly can't fit in with the mindset of ppl here. Booze worship & constant bitter sarcasm, oh & the rampant classism.

The easiest way, but NOT the surest, is the Diversity Visa lottery. It lets you come to the US and do whatever the hell you want whenever you want. I think it's a lifetime visa. But, as the name implies, it's a lottery. We are all incels here. We haven't had the best of luck. But if you think that something might change, take part and see, maybe you will win

Jump over the wall tbh

Why would anyone want to live in that shithole? I'd rather die

For the very reason i am an ogre cell, im 6ft 3 and i think i can ascend there
Where are you rn? Also that’s a brag.

Cuck if you wanna live in the land of the cucked. Better go to Zabbaleen.

IDK, come to school here and find a company willing to sponsor you?

IDK, come to school here and find a company willing to sponsor you?
22 here too late for a school the company thing might work

I don't know why you'd want to do that to yourself but here's a tip most people don't seem to grasp. Get in from the north. Unlike the US/Mexican border, the Canada/US border has thousands of KMs of completely unguarded isolated places to cross. In some spots you'd be lucky to find a simple post that says which country on either side.

Furthermore getting to Canada is a million times times easier than the US by air and sea. I've been out on the ocean before. Our coast guard is just a couple ships that sail around looking at stuff and are mainly their to HELP people in trouble if they need it. Just don't be stupid and try to make ground in a major area like Vancouver as the CBSA will be dicks to you and deport you.

On the other hand, when you get into US waters the radio chatter goes from being some drunk guy announcing the weather once in a while to hardcore militaristic 'US coast guard this' and 'that' and they boat around with heavy machine guns on deck.

If you want to get into the US then go from the north. You can barely even tell there's a border in non-urban places because there isn't. Just keep walking.

Don't stay here though. I don't want our soy boy (((Turdeau))) giving any more of our tax money to foreigners just for showing up.

I don't know why you'd want to do that to yourself but here's a tip most people don't seem to grasp. Get in from the north. Unlike the US/Mexican border, the Canada/US border has thousands of KMs of completely unguarded isolated places to cross. In some spots you'd be lucky to find a simple post that says which country on either side.

Furthermore getting to Canada is a million times times easier than the US by air and sea. I've been out on the ocean before. Our coast guard is just a couple ships that sail around looking at stuff and are mainly their to HELP people in trouble if they need it. Just don't be stupid and try to make ground in a major area like Vancouver as the CBSA will be dicks to you and deport you.

On the other hand, when you get into US waters the radio chatter goes from being some drunk guy announcing the weather once in a while to hardcore militaristic 'US coast guard this' and 'that' and they boat around with heavy machine guns on deck.

If you want to get into the US then go from the north. You can barely even tell there's a border in non-urban places because there isn't. Just keep walking.

Don't stay here though. I don't want our soy boy (((Turdeau))) giving any more of our tax money to foreigners just for showing up.
ill try my best not to be a deadweight to the country. I'm good at coding and electronics i think i can land a job
& Very shit, honestly can't fit in with the mindset of ppl here. Booze worship & constant bitter sarcasm, oh & the rampant classism.
im from the balkans the mentality is drink drink and drink some more, it wont be so foreign to me

Just marry a foid... oh wait... :feelsrope:

Nothing is easy in life

ill try my best not to be a deadweight to the country. I'm good at coding and electronics i think i can land a job

That'd be taking a job from the plenty of homegrown men who now find themselves marginalised by ethnic more so every day and women though.

Nothing against you. I just can't believe what a shitopia we live in where young, able, domestic men are being overlooked and special treatment is reserved for people fleeing shithole countries and any other supposed minority group. Essentially....anyone who is not a white straight homegrown male gets a special pass what with Turdeau at the helm.

That'd be taking a job from the plenty of homegrown men who now find themselves marginalised by ethnic more so every day and women though.

Nothing against you. I just can't believe what a shitopia we live in where young, able, domestic men are being overlooked and special treatment is reserved for people fleeing shithole countries and any other supposed minority group. Essentially....anyone who is not a white straight homegrown male gets a special pass what with Turdeau at the helm.
Why the fuck should he care? His life, your life, and the lives of the men whose jobs he would be "stealing" are all completely inconsequential.
Tbhtbh incel immigrants deserve the money more than some chadlite working a 9-5 job.

Why the fuck should he care? His life, your life, and the lives of the men whose jobs he would be "stealing" are all completely inconsequential.
Tbhtbh incel immigrants deserve the money more than some chadlite working a 9-5 job.

While I agree with part of that, think about what we face.

I'm a white straight male and I constantly get barred from jobs just because my name sounds white and English/German and I damn well know it as I worked for 3 years in the business and economics department for my university and watched the place become brown washed. I'm not saying OP would do this but when you're constantly getting fucked over in the name of 'diversity' in your one and only home land it gets kind of enraging.

This is all fueled by our soy boy Turdeau being in office and openly inviting immigrants from shit holes to come here and then offing them grants and employment assistance on top of it all for the virtue signals.

Meanwhile when I look at all the poor and homeless in my city what is the overwhelming demographic? They're almost all white straight men! Justin-the-part-time-drama-teacher wants to help anybody who shows up here with a sob story more than the born and grown here that are rotting in the streets.

While I agree with part of that, think about what we face.

I'm a white straight male and I constantly get barred from jobs just because my name sounds white and English/German and I damn well know it as I worked for 3 years in the business and economics department for my university and watched the place become brown washed. I'm not saying OP would do this but when you're constantly getting fucked over in the name of 'diversity' in your one and only home land it gets kind of enraging.

This is all fueled by our soy boy Turdeau being in office and openly inviting immigrants from shit holes to come here and then offing them grants and employment assistance on top of it all for the virtue signals.

Meanwhile when I look at all the poor and homeless in my city what is the overwhelming demographic? They're almost all white straight men! Justin-the-part-time-drama-teacher wants to help anybody who shows up here with a sob story more than the born and grown here that are rotting in the streets.
That's true, and I understand why you would want to empathize with men of your own race. I guess it just comes down to personal opinion.

Are you messican?

25 yo cousin of mine married a white american woman in her 40's/50's to be able to go there

why would you want to move to that shithole

kek
This. The hypergamy is too damn high and the law as well as figures of authority in general are massively cucked.

That's true, and I understand why you would want to empathize with men of your own race. I guess it just comes down to personal opinion.

I'm not even overtly racist at all. (I think jokes are funny while the PC leftist nuts would have me burn at the stake for it).

No, I have the experience of being born, raised, and attending university while essentially at 'home' for it all. I've watched just on public transit how the buses and now trains turned from mostly white (still usually poor) to brown where I am now a minority at home.

Worse is you watch some of these spoiled kids driving around BMWs and other ritzy shit paid for by their oil rich and corrupt parents.

Something I've always noticed since the break up of Yugoslavia when I was in primary grade school is that foreigners always group together and prop themselves up here to the point that it makes us born/raised minorities and they actively exude you when they inevitably get into positions they don't deserve with authority they don't deserve.

So long as born/raised are rotting in the streets while these foreigners advance and excel (still based on race/ethnicity thanks to Turdeau) then something is seriously fucked. And I realize we owe (but are still fucking over) Native North Americans a big one and they are an even smaller minority.

I'm not even overtly racist at all. (I think jokes are funny while the PC leftist nuts would have me burn at the stake for it).

No, I have the experience of being born, raised, and attending university while essentially at 'home' for it all. I've watched just on public transit how the buses and now trains turned from mostly white (still usually poor) to brown where I am now a minority at home.

Worse is you watch some of these spoiled kids driving around BMWs and other ritzy shit paid for by their oil rich and corrupt parents.

Something I've always noticed since the break up of Yugoslavia when I was in primary grade school is that foreigners always group together and prop themselves up here to the point that it makes us born/raised minorities and they actively exude you when they inevitably get into positions they don't deserve with authority they don't deserve.

So long as born/raised are rotting in the streets while these foreigners advance and excel (still based on race/ethnicity thanks to Turdeau) then something is seriously fucked. And I realize we owe (but are still fucking over) Native North Americans a big one and they are an even smaller minority.
Oh, I'm not calling you racist at all. Sorry if I came off that way.

That's very true, seeing these tall asian chads who have had everything spoonfed to them pisses me off.

I totally understand where you are coming from, but at this point, I just don't give a shit about nationality, states, or any social constructs anymore. It's just those who get to truly enjoy life (normies and above) versus those doomed to a fate arguably worse than hell.

I've actually lived in the U.S. for a few years, and because I travel a lot, know a fair amount about various countries' immigration laws.

The easiest way to get U.S. permanent residency is to invest $1 million (or $500,000 in a more deprived area) through the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program. Find an attorney to help you out. I know wealthy Koreancels who do this just to avoid military service.
Come to the UK instead. It's very easy

The UK is definitely better.

I'm a white straight male and I constantly get barred from jobs just because my name sounds white and English/German
I've been experiencing the same thing. I apply for jobs I am more than qualified for, meet or exceed every requirement, pass the technical tests... and when they find out I'm white on a video interview I'm turned down with zero explanation. "Thanks but we've chosen to pursue more qualified candidates". It's fucking beyond obvious at this point that anti-white racism is now the default in Toronto.

Thanks, blackface.