Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a way to rope and not ruin the lives of ur family?

NonNTsubhuman

NonNTsubhuman

Its only Rap3 if ur sub8
★★★★
Im 29 now and life will never ever get better from here on out.
Is there any way to kill urself without damaging the parents? My mother and my father are the only ones who care about me and I dont wanna put them through the trauma of putting me in the ground like that.
Ive been thinking of making it look like an accident but I have severe brainrot from ldaring for years that I cant figure out what this scenario might look like. Any suggestions?
The one I can think on top of my head is traveling to a dangerous country like Brazil and fuck with some thugs and hope to get shot dead

The one I can think on top of my head is traveling to a dangerous country like Brazil and fuck with some thugs and hope to get shot dead
sounds comfy af

Move away, send them money, pretend you became successful, then kys

nah, they'll prob still be sad

They'll recover in time, especially since you're effectively already dead.

It's your choice but I would never encourage somebody to kill themselves, don't do it.

spiderman-peter-the-park-ranger.gif

They'll recover in time, especially since you're effectively already dead.
Thing is they still believe Im moving towards a normal life, I live in a town a few hours away from them and they call me once a month asking how everything is going and what not.
I tell them everything is fine but its not, Ive stopped waging and will be fully broke in a few months and probably start homelessmaxxing if I cant get any govbuxx

Do not rope. I have had suicidal thoughts and in the end you realize that the real challenge is to imagine a world without a clitoris and where the flag of Islam flies while I am a food trader on the internet.

Thing is they still believe Im moving towards a normal life, I live in a town a few hours away from them and they call me once a month asking how everything is going and what not.
I tell them everything is fine but its not, Ive stopped waging and will be fully broke in a few months and probably start homelessmaxxing if I cant get any govbuxx
If you don't feel like they can help you with your current situation, why do you care what they think

If you don't feel like they can help you with your current situation, why do you care what they think
Im their only child and they love me.
It would completely destroy them if I decided to rope and I would not wanna do that to them. My dad is non NT but he was born in a time where u could still have a family as a non NT so its not his fault that it turned out like this. Its soycietys fault

They Will cry for 1 week then their lives Will go back to normal

just get shot by cops in your home town. Steal a chocolate and shout in the supermarket and act wild, Resist arrest and pull a toy gun, problem solved.

Live a simple life instead of killing yourself

If you’re truly gonna kys then at least enjoy your last day before you do it. Grab some bruskis and dance on the side of the highway or something, maybe climb a billboard smoke crack.

There’s no consequence free suicide OP.

if you're close they will mourn your death for a long while ignoring what the tards in this thread have to say
Just dont do it if you actually care about them at all

Im 29 now and life will never ever get better from here on out.
Is there any way to kill urself without damaging the parents? My mother and my father are the only ones who care about me and I dont wanna put them through the trauma of putting me in the ground like that.
Ive been thinking of making it look like an accident but I have severe brainrot from ldaring for years that I cant figure out what this scenario might look like. Any suggestions?
Saul Goodman Lawyer GIF by Better Call Saul
nicksplat rugrats GIF
peter griffin dispose of evidence GIF by HULU
cow hanging GIF by South Park

just get shot by cops in your home town. Steal a chocolate and shout in the supermarket and act wild, Resist arrest and pull a toy gun, problem solved.

It takes less than that. Just approach a foid cop at a brisk and imposing speed. They always resort to their gun first because they're so weak and pathetic and know they can't do shit while their thousands of years of biological programming scream at them THREAT THREAT THREAT

there is no easy way out of this.

That has to be the worst possible way to die since in those poor places they don't value human life, so they will be very inclined to torture you