Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a way to make woman human without taking their rights away?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I believe the worst thing to do to a human, even worse than death, is take their freedom away. There is no crime on Earth that should be punishable for more than 5 years in prison. Its inhumane past that point and the soynigger wagecucks have to realize that. While I don’t think we should go back to having woman being hijab wearing housewives, it’s clear they’ve gone way too far and have too much power.

My ideal society, without taking their freedoms away and trying to make foids into humans

-Take away their right to vote
-Sex Robot technology that can accurately scan woman, analyze there body structure, then paste it onto a sex robot. In the future, with just a scan of your phone, you can see a rough estimate of what a stacy looks like naked and have sex with her. After that, the only appeal to dating woman is their “personality” and money. Balance.
-Take all woman out of all positions of political power
-Remove all religion from the world (Buddhism is ok)
-Implement Eugenics to only allow perfect breeding, take away Foids rights to have kids. Only those selected, and those with perfect genes, will be allowed to breed.

With these laws in place, the world is balanced, while foids haven’t totally been downgraded to sex slave tier and have been put back in their place. I think this is reasonable for everyone. What do you guys think?

Sex robots will save our lives

Remember China had a 1 child policy?
Maybe the west should try a 1 man policy.:feelsthink::feelsthink: artificially reducing number males of might reduce competition and make it easier to ascend.

On the flip side, it might just make hypergamy worse because a lot of women are known to be Chad sexual and will just fight even harder to be in chads harem.:dafuckfeels:

Remember China had a 1 child policy?
Maybe the west should try a 1 man policy.:feelsthink::feelsthink: artificially reducing number males of might reduce competition and make it easier to ascend.

On the flip side, it might just make hypergamy worse because a lot of women are known to be Chad sexual and will just fight even harder to be in chads harem.:dafuckfeels:
What we need to take away is the man’s desire to be with a foid. If her naked body is one click away, almost all the desire is gone. OF gone. VTubers gone. No need for foids anymore