Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to get high but that it's not physically visible?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I wanna get high to forget my problems and relax a bit. I read about some pills on here that don't have any physicall effect but make you happy but forgot what's their name and I doubt I could get them. Is there any easily accesible drug, plant or anything I could make or find to give you the kick without making it obvious that you are on drugs? I need it badly.

Gabapentin 300mg every 45 minutes

Euphoria is hard to hide. Changes in brain chemistry modifies your behavior.

If you're new to doing drugs, you'll have a hard time hiding it. You could get better at hiding it over time but it'll still be noticeable.

If you're new to doing drugs, you'll have a hard time hiding it. You could get better at hiding it over time but it'll still be noticeable.
It's literally over before it even started I cannot afford being labeled and getting thrown out of home tbh

It's literally over before it even started I cannot afford being labeled and getting thrown out of home tbh
Do it in your room at night or go somewhere tbh.

Do it in your room at night or go somewhere tbh.
I literally have to fight for privacy tbh. I just found out about these herbal cigarettes maybe I'll try these tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back